Guide to botting?

Zynce

So i'm new to this & looking to start a very small gold farm to make me several mills a day to start off.
I have several questions:

1: What type of botting is the best i could do? What i've read is that there are several ways to botting; Suicide botting,... 
2: Does it matter when i bot? What hours are the best time & how long should i bot max?
3: If i have 10 accounts is it better to bot 5 during the day & the other 5 at night for example?
4: In your opinion what is the best client & why?
5: How do i identify a good script?
6: What proxy would you recommend me to use?
7: How can i store the gold "safely"?

Thanks in advance for the replies!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Guy Fieri said:

^ one thing to think about in addition to the above links is to realize botting is a system of trial and error. Getting your feet in your water and just going for it will allow you to figure out what works, and what doesn't pretty quickly.

Thanks for the tip!

18 minutes ago, Kim said:

Thanks for these links :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Guy Fieri said:

^ one thing to think about in addition to the above links is to realize botting is a system of trial and error. Getting your feet in your water and just going for it will allow you to figure out what works, and what doesn't pretty quickly.

I agree with this. Trials and errors. You need to test it yourself to find out what's best for you.

1 hour ago, Zynce said:

So i'm new to this & looking to start a very small gold farm to make me several mills a day to start off.
I have several questions:

1: What type of botting is the best i could do? What i've read is that there are several ways to botting; Suicide botting,... 
2: Does it matter when i bot? What hours are the best time & how long should i bot max?
3: If i have 10 accounts is it better to bot 5 during the day & the other 5 at night for example?
4: In your opinion what is the best client & why?
5: How do i identify a good script?
6: What proxy would you recommend me to use?
7: How can i store the gold "safely"?

Thanks in advance for the replies!

What works for me is make just hand made account to trade gold to 

and for botting i never do overnight idk if jagex looks at the time people are playing at but most legit people dont play at night

Lemme tell you this. If you get banned dont be sad. Expect this, there is a risk at getting banned. I cannot tell you how many of my accounts got banned. Really good ones aspecially but ive learned a lot from this on what to do and what not to do. It has saved me a lot of time and a lot of bans . Still there is chance at getting banned. Do a good planning too. If your botting farm plan requires good accounts and u wish to level them by urself u should then set up a little plan on such as how many days this should take u to level up this specific account. If you expect to get say 70 magic, 60 range with 40/40/40 in a day then ud probably get banned :) Invest some time and u should look forward to get those mils :D Good luck

Edited by Norscax

I'll add a little bit to this, I've been pretty new to a little bit more serious botting then just "trying it out" type of botting. What I'll tell you is that in the first week I've lost like 3 accounts to reckless botting and started kinda getting a grasp on how the bot detection works, how to throw it off a little bit, and so far been botting pretty succesfully on 2 accounts for a couple of weeks already, just get some proxies, create new accounts and bot smart if you don't want to get banned fast :)