[Want to buy] Looking for a low combat, high level skiller

lulwut

Hiya,

I'm looking for a skiller with a high stat (ideally 92+ mining is what I would love), but anything that I can use to make some gp on the side would be great. I don't mind a botted account so long as it hasn't been botted for a while and isn't at risk of an upcoming ban. An account with a previous 2 day ban is fine, I don't really mind how recent it was. 

Budget is around 30m OSRS, but I can go higher if the account deserves it and I'm happy to have a discussion about price. Happy to go first to trusted users or otherwise we can use an MM. 

Post or PM me anything you have!

edit: I'd even take an account close to 92 mining.

Thanks!

Edited by lulwut
extra stuff

Like I said, I'm willing to work on the price. The 30m isn't fixed and I certainly have more gp to play with. Remember that while I would like a mining account, I would be willing to give other gatherer skillers a go. In addition I'm willing to buy 2 day ban/2 week ban accounts - which most people wouldn't touch.

:)!

4 hours ago, HaydenTaylor said:

I have an a lvl 3 with 85 fish :D

How was it leveled? By hand or bot (I don't care if it was botted). What kind of infractions has the account got? 

Any other stats or just 85 mining? Please send me a PM with replies as well as the best place to contact you. 

Thanks 

On 4/7/2018 at 4:13 PM, lulwut said:

How was it leveled? By hand or bot (I don't care if it was botted). What kind of infractions has the account got? 

Any other stats or just 85 mining? Please send me a PM with replies as well as the best place to contact you. 

Thanks 

Hey bro it has 85 fishing not mining! Was botted (not been touched for a few weeks so it won't get banned) Level 3 everything else with no infractions! :)