Feels SofaKin good to be back

Sofakin

39 minutes ago, Theminis said:

lmao poor retard scams for 50$ just go back to the hole u came from dont even bother being here

Spoiler

REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED

lmao poor retard scams for 50$ just go back to the hole u came from dont even bother being here

Spoiler

REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED

Spoiler

Spoiler

REFORMED REFORMED REFORMED

Spoiler

REFORMED 

40 minutes ago, Theminis said:

REFORMED

3 hours ago, Mordred said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

REFORMED 

REFORMED

same

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mordred said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

REFORMED 

REFORMED

11 minutes ago, Theminis said:

same

• Boge 1

people don't change, if they have scammed in the past their Morales allow them to do so and they will do it upon given the opportunity.

Mods told sofakin he would be allowed to be unbanned if I forgive him, sad part is he asked to buy more from me right before opening the dispute on PayPal

People don't change :)

Edited by nicksep
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, nicksep said:

people don't change, if they have scammed in the past their Morales allow them to do so and they will do it upon given the opportunity.

Mods told sofakin he would be allowed to be unbanned if I forgive him, sad part is he asked to buy more from me right before opening the dispute on PayPal

People don't change :)

Feel sorry for what happened but congratz on winning the dispute!

• Like 1

No one actually lost money from this. I get it's the intention that matters and he tried to scam a user. Him failing in the scam doesn't make it any better, but shit happens. I don't know you really so I don't care what you do, just thought to say this.

Forgive, but don't forget. It's one of the quotes that I really like. Forgive people for their stupidity as shit happens but just don't forget what they did. If he tries to trade you make sure that you don't take PayPal from him and that the funds are guaranteed. People deserve second changes so long as everyone remembers what they did to begin with because everyone is capable of anything.