Flagged or wtf?

Dilly Dilly

So the past 3 bans I've received... Have not been from botting but from auto clicking. I used to auto click to 94 magic on every account no problem...now for example i auto clicked last night for an hour and half and banned.... No bots whatsoever on the account. Account before that I auto clicked for 4-5 hours and banned...again no bots. And im using random mouse clicker that clicks randomly between 1-5 seconds so its not even clicking at the exact same time each click. Am I being watched or is auto clicking not safe Anymore? Up until about a month ago I've never been touched with auto clicking 

I auto clicked all of my accounts to 99 magic, 9 accounts+. I used a random mouse clicker as well, but I only did it for 8-10 hours a day. If you botted before or have bans on your IP I suggest that may be the reason. Once they flag one account, if you continue to try to do the same operation on other accounts remaining on your IP that you got banned on or the IP that you created the accounts on you are at risk.

7 minutes ago, daamurda said:

dam sounds flagged or really bad luck, where they 2 day or permed?

Both permed. Its kinda ridiculous. 

22 minutes ago, Elysiano said:

Try with a proxy and check if you notice any difference in bans

I just got a vpn does that essentially do the same thing since it changes location and ip?

10 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Both permed. Its kinda ridiculous. 

I just got a vpn does that essentially do the same thing since it changes location and ip?

Well it does, but it is still a very bad idea lol. A VPN is shared by many people, and thus your IP is probably already flagged.

You should buy dedicated private proxies, so that you are the only one using them. Costs only like a dollar each :) 

1 minute ago, Elysiano said:

Well it does, but it is still a very bad idea lol. A VPN is shared by many people, and thus your IP is probably already flagged.

You should buy dedicated private proxies, so that you are the only one using them. Costs only like a dollar each :) 

10-4. Thanks . recommendation on who to buy from? 

Edited by Dilly Dilly