1 def pure price check(cant sell yet cuz post count)

peengrabber

It is a few quests off dt, has 81 qp and around 1m nmz points(if thats relevant)also has an imbued zerker ring. I know it would be hard for me to find a buyer here because of my low post count and all of that, but i may have a potential buyer in person I'm just trying to gauge what the account is worth I'm pretty new to this and I've never had a pure this high, I've only sold low level pures or starter pures in the past. It is for sale though if anyone here is interested if I can get an idea of a fair price or if anyone offers anything I'm willing to accept. no black marks, obviously I've botted though but not for a week and I don't plan to any more. (idk how safe that makes it just going for honesty here)

xxxxxx.JPG

edit: Realized i cant sell without a 100 post count.

Edited by peengrabber
didn't know post count was required to sell thought it was suggested

On 4/4/2018 at 11:26 PM, GPSwap said:

Maxed 60 attacks off highly trusted people go for around $300 normally, not sure what someone would be willing to pay for one off someone with low posts/feedback (not a dig at you but obviously that is what people take into account when coming up with a price they are willing to pay)

yea im not allowed to sell w/o 100 posts anyway just trying to get an idea of the value of the account. would getting 75 attack take away value from the account you think?

21 minutes ago, peengrabber said:

yea im not allowed to sell w/o 100 posts anyway just trying to get an idea of the value of the account. would getting 75 attack take away value from the account you think?

I think getting 75 attack would deffenitly take away value from the account. Training from 60 to 75 is not a big deal if a future owner wants to do this they could do it very fast themselfs. If you do this now it would shrink the market of potential buyers for the account as everyone who's interested in a 60 attack pure would lose their interest.

Edited by mercylad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, peengrabber said:

as mercy said its only quick for someone to do themselves while it does limit buyers, would not be worth it to do, finishing things like dt and getting the 99s would defo help the value though

• Like 1