OVH Hosting- Help

16 minutes ago, packthebowlll said:

Does anyone use OVH mc-32? I have a few questions about it

I have used OVH in the past, although not their game servers specifically. At first glance it seems quite expensive for the hardware they are offering, but the extras, such as DDOS protection and their customer service, perhaps justify the higher price.

Just now, Vintage Will said:

I have used OVH in the past, although not their game servers specifically. At first glance it seems quite expensive for the hardware they are offering, but the extras, such as DDOS protection and their customer service, perhaps justify the higher price.

their customer service

You having a laugh right? OVH is known for their shitty customer service. The only customer service you'll get is if you directly ring them and even then it depends where you live. But depending on the issue they may just say make a ticket.

18 minutes ago, John Cena said:

their customer service

You having a laugh right? OVH is known for their shitty customer service. The only customer service you'll get is if you directly ring them and even then it depends where you live. But depending on the issue they may just say make a ticket.

I've never had any issues with their service, in fact, they've always been great for me.

• Like 1

I've been with OVH for around a year and a half in total, using their MC-32 build and then upgrading to a MC-64-OC build at a later date. I was using their machines to host game servers of high popularity and I never had a problem with them. DDoS protection was always sufficient, never had any up time issues and I never had any reason to contact their support. I was using CentOS 7 throughout my time with them.

• Like 1