Few questions

BradleyB

1. If you stop botting an acc after how long do you think you are safe? my opinion a few days

2. Ban rate f2p higher then p2p? f2p is way higher

3. if you manage to survive the 24 hour f2p limit how rare is that? I've done it plenty of times depends what ur botting, i noticed i get away with combat but not skilling like wcing or mining

9 minutes ago, BradleyB said:

Can i send you a private message?

You cant recieve pm's so i'll just put it here ;

Hey, sorry to bother you in private.

I've been botting for almost 10 years now.

I recently came back from a long stop and i've noticed alot has changed. 

Currently running one f2p account with free scripts and the intentions of making it a p2p ranged tank accoung with atleast 72 slayer so i can bot/manual do wyverns to make money for further bot accounts. 

What stats should i get in f2p before going p2p. I was thinking about lvl 50 for skills and 40 for cb skills.

Got any advice for botting nowadays?

Thanks in advance!

24 minutes ago, BradleyB said:

You cant recieve pm's so i'll just put it here ;

Hey, sorry to bother you in private.

I've been botting for almost 10 years now.

I recently came back from a long stop and i've noticed alot has changed. 

Currently running one f2p account with free scripts and the intentions of making it a p2p ranged tank accoung with atleast 72 slayer so i can bot/manual do wyverns to make money for further bot accounts. 

What stats should i get in f2p before going p2p. I was thinking about lvl 50 for skills and 40 for cb skills.

Got any advice for botting nowadays?

Thanks in advance!

i mean its up to you. personally id make two accounts like "twins" for example. start off with the combat in f2p. get maybe based 40 combat stats and bang out the f2p quests. If no bans id do some of the skilling by hand then get mems and skill there, locations are way less crowded and farmed so imo lower banrate. and since you will have twins while ones botting say combat u can do quests by hand on the other go to youtube and search "willy bankloot" hes a botter on he hes making a ranged tank using osbot scripts basically same as u watch like his last 3 videos and copy him. if u do it with twins one of the accounts should make it to ur goals and if both u can sell one account and keep the other.

15 minutes ago, daamurda said:

i mean its up to you. personally id make two accounts like "twins" for example. start off with the combat in f2p. get maybe based 40 combat stats and bang out the f2p quests. If no bans id do some of the skilling by hand then get mems and skill there, locations are way less crowded and farmed so imo lower banrate. and since you will have twins while ones botting say combat u can do quests by hand on the other go to youtube and search "willy bankloot" hes a botter on he hes making a ranged tank using osbot scripts basically same as u watch like his last 3 videos and copy him. if u do it with twins one of the accounts should make it to ur goals and if both u can sell one account and keep the other.

Yea, if been watching willy, thats why i came back. Thanks for your advice!