rate/ advice on my gmauler

daamurda

So my favorite kind of acc is a gmauler. Mine is currently 50 atk 76 str 70 hp 1 pray 86 range 86 mage. Got 70 cons a few days ago. I'm a noob and cant do 1pray fcapes myself so what should my skillcapes for pking be cuz duh fashionscape. I'm thinking fletching because its quick and ill make some money and im already close. Or im thinking about wasting like 50m and get crafting done instead. This is one of my last goals i set on the account before just only pking. After a new skillcape im gonna get like 500-1k pc points to prod some str lvls then no more training lol. Some of my achievements are/ what u think. or advice suggestions.

Mith gloves

100 quest points

1 prayer

edgeville respawn

70 cons w/ updated restore pool 

didnt bother with slayer cuz i like granite hammer better

halo

cannoned 1-85 range so im lower hp higher stats for the most part

banks all set up pk tabs/ return sets 

should i just buy a 1 pray fcape when i have extra money

need to practice bneck and robin risks w337 kids are better then me (not all of em)

idk accounts almost complete In my opinion, but i feel like shits missing, thanks for reading or any advice support or comments

7 minutes ago, daamurda said:

Or im thinking about wasting like 50m and get crafting done instead

This price would almost get you 1pray fcape if I remmeber correct

Fair enough. I dont think this cape is too necessary right now or it is? If its not then focus on str level instead imo

3 minutes ago, daamurda said:

Car notes due on the 15th and i just paid my rent, thats why im being cheap about the like 85m for cape lol otherwise id just have zuz do it again

6 minutes ago, Kim said:

This price would almost get you 1pray fcape if I remmeber correct

Fair enough. I dont think this cape is too necessary right now or it is? If its not then focus on str level instead imo

I paid 85m last time for a 1pray cape, really not that important atm. and the crafting is kinda expensive prolly more then 50m i dont wanna sell my ranger boots or high value items to only have a cape or skillcape, might just do the str lvls and try to risk fight for gp for cape

You dont need ranged levels and ranger boots anymore all you need is 94magic and 99str (imo)

5 minutes ago, daamurda said:

I paid 85m last time for a 1pray cape, really not that important atm. and the crafting is kinda expensive prolly more then 50m i dont wanna sell my ranger boots or high value items to only have a cape or skillcape, might just do the str lvls and try to risk fight for gp for cape

1 hour ago, daamurda said:

I'm a noob and cant do 1pray fcapes myself so what should my skillcapes for pking be cuz duh fashionscape. I'm thinking fletching because its quick and ill make some money and im already close. Or im thinking about wasting like 50m and get crafting done instead.

Cooking or Firemaking.

Cooking is give or take 15mish (Wine method), Firemaking is basically about 45-55 hours at Wintertodt

Pointless on wasting $40-50 on another Skillcape that offers the exact same bonuses and is only cosmetically different

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LeBron said:

Be careful with the no prayer cape, I've heard some streamers saying it's against the rules nowadays

yea, idk i feel like alot of people got em. 

16 hours ago, Darren said:

Cooking or Firemaking.

Cooking is give or take 15mish (Wine method), Firemaking is basically about 45-55 hours at Wintertodt

Pointless on wasting $40-50 on another Skillcape that offers the exact same bonuses and is only cosmetically different

yea might do firemaking, pet would be cool i just hate wintertodt

On 4/7/2018 at 2:21 PM, jms1721 said:

Nice job with the account those are the exact stats I'm going for, do you wildy pk with it? 

havent pked with it since i got 60 atk, and i got 90 range now and mage. But yes i liked pking with it as a gmauler alot. If ur a half decent pker its pretty easy to get a few decent streaks going b4 dying

On 4/7/2018 at 3:04 PM, liverare said:

Won't you gain HP experience while your pking anyways? If so, then why'd you train with cannon?

If i trained with a blowpipe or chins (via mm tunnles 1 pray spot) Id have alot more hp lvls increasing my cb lvl significantly. i did the low hp build so my combos are higher then other ppls my lvl and easier for me to spec them out