Question about bulk TUT accounts and Proxys?

Elixar

I'm wondering about the People who make 100+ TUT accounts:

• Do they use a separate proxy for each account? ( It would be to expensive this way? $$ )
  • Maybe they use a VPN that they manually change the location for each account? ( Tedious and annoying IMO )
  • Or is it that Maybe no one cares so they make 50 accounts from 1 Proxy then add a cool-down period because maybe this is an acc suicide market anyway?

I'm Just trying to find different ways to hustle the right way you know?:doge:

:ditto::gnome: :char: :bulba::cash:     00         :cash::bulba::char::gnome::ditto:

I've been dabbling making accounts in the last little while so I can be self sufficient so I'll try and answer these:

• Separate proxy for each account.
  • Nope.
  • Nope.

I feel like these are a lot of questions you should be paying someone who sells to ask / find out by researching some more online. There isn't an easily found answer for that within this community.

Edited by w0000ticus

Listen up! The way it works is you know those free streaming apps people put on their TV's and such. Well they're not free, that's because the IP is sold as part of a much bigger network which utilise them to make accounts. The RS market is small compared to others like YouTube bots etc. In turn the average availability of IP's is millions and that's what lvl3 seller utilise.

Costs anywhere from $25-$125/month then server fee's and captcha fee's it adds to $200+ easily. Some people make a ton just for 1 month then slowly use that supply over a long period. Or for those that want to make some profit they'll sell them to yourself and keep those lvl3 bots running 24/7 aslong they get the sales.