In your ipinion, Which woodcutting & Agility bots etc, do you get the most bang out of your buck?

ExitPoint

I have had a very good botting experience with Juggles scripts. not sure if it is the coding or the botting method that is responsible for the ban rate but with Juggles I have managed to run long sessions with relatively few bans

Edited by Burundanga

2 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

the one that checks the wc xp even if you're training agility.

Damn that sounds like some next level shit, I'll have to check it out ! :Faceroll:

2 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

I have had a very good botting experience with Juggles scripts. not sure if it is the coding or the botting method that is responsible for the ban rate but with Juggles I have managed to run long sessions with relatively few bans

I'm, not necessarily talking about ban rates, If you bot eventually you're gonna get banned, no matter what IMO.  mainly was just getting ya'llls opinions on which scripts are the better of the two-five that there are.  I'm wanting to start a botting to max series, but need the right scripts ya'know ? :D

1 hour ago, ExitPoint said:

Damn that sounds like some next level shit, I'll have to check it out ! :Faceroll:

I'm, not necessarily talking about ban rates, If you bot eventually you're gonna get banned, no matter what IMO.  mainly was just getting ya'llls opinions on which scripts are the better of the two-five that there are.  I'm wanting to start a botting to max series, but need the right scripts ya'know ? :D

Why, Cape's Progressive Woodcutter, of course. :D 

• Boge 1