Need Advice - Taking acid again *Psychedelics*

Elixar

:ditto:Short & Sweet:sanic:

• I've Done acid once with the right people / setting and first trip was a positive experience
  • I feel like I have a pretty good mentality to be able to have another positive trip but...
  • I've Read a lot of people talking about bad trips / being around the wrong people
  • Since I've never experienced the bad trip, It makes me biased and so I wouldn't know what to do in the case of...

How do bad trips even happen? I wouldn't know
My friends want to try it again but with me this time, But they are nervous about the bad trip because their last experience didn't go well (wrong environment / people / nothing planned kinda thing)

As Calm and collected I think I am, Will I be able to help 2 people have a positive experience with me?
If something bad does happen how do I pull them back to the bubble with me E.G Having extreme self awareness that everyone is a complete stranger in unknown scary way.

Tips on how to have a positive experience for nervous friends and how to help during the trip please? <3 :ditto:

• Like 1

No idea how to steer a dark trip into the light, I remember when I was having a hellish nightmare trip on shrooms and my then GF tried everything in her power to snap me out of it, she went to suck my dick in hopes to save me from the demonic torture shit but to no avail, the darkness could not be stopped. I just had to ride it out, shit was exhausting. I have had many joyous trips afterwards and a couple few more dark ones and to me it seems as if the entheogens don't give you the experience you want but the experience that you need. Look at it as a therapy session, sometimes we need to dive deep into the dark corners of our subconscious to deal with repressed fears and traumas of our past. This can get extremely uncomfortably at times but is necessary in order to grow.

If shit gets too heated you can always just pop a few benzodiazepines, they should kill or at least turn down the intensity of your psychedelic trip within 30-45 minutes

Edited by Burundanga
  • Like 2
  • Mald 1

Lmao bruh I tried LSD/ACID once and I will never do it again. I had a bad trip, I can clearly still remember everything that happened. It felt like I was on a loop, things just kept on repeating itself. And at one point I started to see fucked up shit. I honestly thought I was going to die. What I did was I prayed and I snapped out of it man. Upto you bro. I honestly think you wont get bad trips if its just lcd/acid you are doing. Don't mix it with anything else. especially weed lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Burundanga said:

No idea how to steer a dark trip into the light, I remember when I was having a hellish nightmare trip on shrooms and my then GF tried everything in her power to snap me out of it, she went to suck my dick in hopes to save me from the demonic torture shit but to no avail, the darkness could not be stopped. I just had to ride it out, shit was exhausting. I have had many joyous trips afterwards and a couple few more dark ones and to me it seems as if the entheogens don't give you the experience you want but the experience that you need. Look at it as a therapy session, sometimes we need to dive deep into the dark corners of our subconscious to deal with repressed fears and traumas of our past. This can get extremely uncomfortably at times but is necessary in order to grow.

If shit gets to heated you can always just pop a few benzodiazepines and it will kill or at least turn down the intensity of your psychedelic trip within 30-45 minutes

Fuck yeah, your experience sounds insane!
Benzos you reckon? I was just thinking of packing a few joints of the ol 420!
100% agree with the consciousness just enhancing whats within, For me it seems bad trips happen with people who are battling their own already inner demons, Which is basically their own suppressed thoughts/problems amplified on drugs!

Thanks for the advice appreciate the input everyone!<3:ditto:

3 hours ago, 6366 said:

Lmao bruh I tried LSD/ACID once and I will never do it again. I had a bad trip, I can clearly still remember everything that happened. It felt like I was on a loop, things just kept on repeating itself. And at one point I started to see fucked up shit. I honestly thought I was going to die. What I did was I prayed and I snapped out of it man. Upto you bro. I honestly think you wont get bad trips if its just lcd/acid you are doing. Don't mix it with anything else. especially weed lol

Weed a no go?! is it because weed just enchances? For some reason when i was tripping a joint calmed me down a bit, Probably because i'm a consistent stoner tho so maybe i shouldnt give these nubs acid + Weed.

I think mixing drugs is always a yolo, Hopefully we will be fine just on 1 standard acid tab alone:doge:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elixar said:

Weed a no go?! is it because weed just enchances? For some reason when i was tripping a joint calmed me down a bit, Probably because i'm a consistent stoner tho so maybe i shouldnt give these nubs acid + Weed.

I think mixing drugs is always a yolo, Hopefully we will be fine just on 1 standard acid tab alone:doge:

Well base on my experience it's a no go for me, maybe for you it would be fine. (weed wasn't really my thing I got too paranoid of the cops lmfao)

8 hours ago, Elixar said:

I would strongly advice against weed on acid, it can enhance the trip by a lot. if you are a stoner and experienced pychonaut then sure try some but don't give it to your nervous noob friends

• Mald 1

2 hours ago, ExitPoint said:

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WEED ON ACID, it intensifies your peak by 100000000000000

Edit: or if you're having a bad trip smoke a little bit and you'll be gucci.

dude, not necessarily. weed can make it go either way. be cautious AF if you never done them together