price check op 56 cb acc

berserk3rv

8 minutes ago, mercylad said:

13 pray ruins it for me. Prayer is just overrated at anything under 60/65 combat.

Solid build for the rest, would say 10m

Stop pulling prices from your ass

idk if ur clueless but 13 pray makes u hit more than 1 pray with 10 percent str pray also did it only for ancients  10m sounds like a joke

1 hour ago, berserk3rv said:

idk if ur clueless but 13 pray makes u hit more than 1 pray with 10 percent str pray also did it only for ancients  10m sounds like a joke

You can cannon that range while alching the mage in 1 week while spending 10m, why would anyone pay you more when they can do it in 1 week themselfs and having the risk of it getting recovered aswell. The strength is also too low to be noticeable prob less than a week.

Regarding the 13 prayer you gain 1.5 combat levels for 1 max hit? Ancients on that level isn't worth shit since you'll just get camped by range unless you're planning on just rushing with the account which I assume you are. Clueless much?

10 minutes ago, mercylad said:

You can cannon that range while alching the mage in 1 week while spending 10m, why would anyone pay you more when they can do it in 1 week themselfs and having the risk of it getting recovered aswell. The strength is also too low to be noticeable prob less than a week.

Regarding the 13 prayer you gain 1.5 combat levels for 1 max hit? Ancients on that level isn't worth shit since you'll just get camped by range unless you're planning on just rushing with the account which I assume you are. Clueless much?

Very clueless looking like a troll to be honest. So you are saying that I spent my free time to train str and wasted 10m on cannoing 82 range to sell it for 10m? very clueless indeed nice troll bro

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, berserk3rv said:

Very clueless looking like a troll to be honest. So you are saying that I spent my free time to train str and wasted 10m on cannoing 82 range to sell it for 10m? very clueless indeed nice troll bro

If you're trying to sell an account that costed you 10m and 1 week to make yes, you can't sell it for more than 10-15m since there is always the risk of it being recovered. If you're expecting 30-40m than what's stopping me to pay someone 30m to do the work and pay the 10m supplies for it while having the account made by myself?

Think before you talk boy

25 minutes ago, mercylad said:

If you're trying to sell an account that costed you 10m and 1 week to make yes, you can't sell it for more than 10-15m since there is always the risk of it being recovered. If you're expecting 30-40m than what's stopping me to pay someone 30m to do the work and pay the 10m supplies for it while having the account made by myself?

Think before you talk boy

I think ur price check is complete BS and lets leave it at there now bye ur anoying af

id say like 30-40m, Did you get mith gloves, unholy book. Maybe try and get firecape (even tho its like 80m for under 43 pray) and the upgraded mage arena cape for rushing, 65 cons and spec portal. Makes it seem like the account is more ready to only pk instead of training or having to get shit after u buy it and imo might make it worth a few mil more

20 minutes ago, daamurda said:

id say like 30-40m, Did you get mith gloves, unholy book. Maybe try and get firecape (even tho its like 80m for under 43 pray) and the upgraded mage arena cape for rushing, 65 cons and spec portal. Makes it seem like the account is more ready to only pk instead of training or having to get shit after u buy it and imo might make it worth a few mil more

no gloves or book but i can get those. there is cc on w18 for open maxed houses.. thanks for ur comment man