Road to becoming a script writer

Zor

Please keep in mind that while doing this I am going to school full time leaving only a couple of hours each day to work on script writing.

I am also coming into this with no coding knowledge what so ever.

Update 1

Spoiler

Started working on Code Academy almost done with it. 

Update 2

Spoiler

Found an out dated video on making a woodcutting script, it hasd been a lot of fun trying to fix it up while learning the api. Attached below.

Spoiler

Update 3

Spoiler

Had a lot of driving today but I downloaded the SoloLearn app and I have increased my java knowledge greatly.

Update 4

Spoiler

Added other tree types to the woodcutting bot and a couple small attempts at anti ban

Update 5

Spoiler

Attempted to make my player stay within a certain area, took quite a while but finally managed to do it. While doing this I learned about conditionalsleep confusing but very important. 

Update 6

Spoiler

Not much progress today spent all day trying to fix a couple bugs. I learned that I was using conditional sleep's wrong and that it is "Oak" not Oak "tree"

Update 7

Spoiler

Found out that my scripts never really stop when their supposed to so trying to fix  that (fixed)

Update 8

Spoiler

Little motivation last couple days but im gonna go back strong(I didn't). I'm going to try and expand my coding knowledge by writing in states. I finished up my progressive woodcutting script.

Update 9

Spoiler

Found a script on the unofficial page, tested it for possibility of a farm but didn't like how the script worked, I fixed it up and made it train twice as fast while improving banrates

Edited by Zor
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, Zor said:

Please keep in mind that while doing this I am going to school full time leaving only a couple of hours each day to work on script writing.

I am also coming into this with no coding knowledge what so ever.

Day 1

Hide contents

Day one started working on Code Academy almost done with it. 

Day 2

Hide contents

Day two found an out dated video on making a woodcutting script, it hasd been a lot of fun trying to fix it up while learning the api. Attached below.

Reveal hidden contents

Day 3

Hide contents

Day three had a lot of driving today but I downloaded the SoloLearn app and I have increased my java knowledge greatly.

Day 4

Hide contents

Day four added other tree types to the woodcutting bot and a couple small attempts at anti ban

Day 5

Hide contents

Day five (current) attempted to make my player stay within a certain area, didn't work, code below, help would be great.

Reveal hidden contents

Area treeland = new Area(3133, 3260, 3173, 3221);
                if(!treeland.contains(myPlayer())) {
                    log("Running back to trees");
                    getWalking().walk(new Area(3143, 3251, 3150, 3244));
                    new ConditionalSleep(8000) {

@Override
                        public boolean condition() throws InterruptedException {     //don't know exactly whats going on on this line eclipse had me add it if someone could explain it that would be great
                            return false;
                        }
                    }.sleep();

I have 0 knowledge of how to code or where I would even begin. however, I might try that out as well. also, good luck my man.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, border22 said:

I tried learning Java awhile ago but gave up, might try again when I have time. Good luck though!

ive tried before but always given up because i couldnt understand how adding integers mattered

18 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

I have 0 knowledge of how to code or where I would even begin. however, I might try that out as well. also, good luck my man.

Thanks man, if you need any help fixing the script in the video above happy to help.

Edited by Zor