Are we living in a simulation?

irwtonrs1

35 minutes ago, FishGang said:

Stay away from drugs, lol.

> Humans create fully functional AI indistinguishable from real people

> Humans create a fully realistic looking simulation that is indistinguishable from reality

> Humans plug the AI into said simulation 

> We are possibly living in said simulation

It is a real possibility. Maybe learn to expand your mind a bit more than what it currently is.

• Like 2

I don't think that we live in simulation. In my eyes this is same as saying - god exist -  but for 21st century man.

Makes no sense. Just because we found a way to fly around earth doesn't mean maybe we are sons of angels? look at your back in the mirror - you have some sort of bones that looks so close to what is left after "wings" right? - now don't take me too serious ffs, i know most of you are 15 years old kids so turn on your brains.

If you live in a  Simulation created by AI, whats the point of having feelings / sleep / pain / kids / gays / etc? 

15 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

I don't think that we live in simulation. In my eyes this is same as saying - god exist -  but for 21st century man.

Makes no sense. Just because we found a way to fly around earth doesn't mean maybe we are sons of angels? look at your back in the mirror - you have some sort of bones that looks so close to what is left after "wings" right? - now don't take me too serious ffs, i know most of you are 15 years old kids so turn on your brains.

If you live in a  Simulation created by AI, whats the point of having feelings / sleep / pain / kids / gays / etc? 

Bro, we aren't living in a simulation created by AI, we are the AI.