Fastest way to create an account to Fight Barrows?

pureacoustix

2 minutes ago, pureacoustix said:

It doesnt really tell me how to create the account, like monsters to kill or quests etc it only shows u how to play the minigame.

If you can't take 2 minutes to research how to complete the minigame and what the requirements are and then go from there, which is fairly simple in itself, I'd give up botting before you waste a load of money.

Edited by HeyImJamie
  • Like 1

I did it in the start of OSRS with the stats of:

20+ def

50+ hp

68+ mage

50+ range

43+ pray

I used Iban blast to kill all except for karils.

I recommend doing family crest for the chaos gloves tho, think I made more profit using that one.

Also getting the ectophial for teleports (think it's the ghost ahoy quest) adds more speed to ur runs.

Edit: I trained mage from 13 on blue drags back then (taverly dungeon), I don't know how crowded it is rn, but this could help you with your pray goal aswell.

Edited by himmerberg
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Account prob banned within 3 days 

but itss not being botted ..

1 minute ago, himmerberg said:

I did it in the start of OSRS with the stats of:

20+ def

50+ hp

68+ mage

50+ range

43+ pray

I used Iban blast to kill all except for karils.

I recommend doing family crest for the chaos gloves tho, think I made more profit using that one.

Also getting the ectophial for teleports (think it's the ghost ahoy quest) adds more speed to ur runs.

thank you bro 

3 hours ago, pureacoustix said:

I'm in need of some help with creating an account that I am able to complete the barrows minigame. Would somebody be able to hit me up with a source that explains or some info as I am unable to find any? Can only include F2P Quests before buying a bond. Thank you,

Pure

I would do all f2p quests because their easy and knock them out and focus on training my range and once i had a enough saved up for bond... Earn half the bond money back in a day then focus on training and doing the quests need to do barrows

4 minutes ago, Mach said:

I would do all f2p quests because their easy and knock them out and focus on training my range and once i had a enough saved up for bond... Earn half the bond money back in a day then focus on training and doing the quests need to do barrows

why all? would be a waste of time since most barely give any exp, would just do like witches potion and imp catcher since u can insta buy the items and complete them fast for 10 magic to skip a few early levels

10 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

why all? would be a waste of time since most barely give any exp, would just do like witches potion and imp catcher since u can insta buy the items and complete them fast for 10 magic to skip a few early levels

Listen man you asked a question and i told you the best way to do this and not get banned..

You have to take everything slow and not rush into stuff idk why people don't wanna enjoy the game and just get instant banned instead of just botting and questing simple and easy

2 minutes ago, Mach said:

Listen man you asked a question and i told you the best way to do this and not get banned..

You have to take everything slow and not rush into stuff idk why people don't wanna enjoy the game and just get instant banned instead of just botting and questing simple and easy

this aint my thread fam

how is doing all f2p quests the fastest way to make a barrows acc fam, u dont need like 99% of those to even do barrows

• Like 2