PLEASE JUST HELP

ratchetsquad

I bought the perfect fighter script and VIP, everytime i press the green play button and press perfect fighter, i go to the plugin and select sand crabs and just just go through each box make sure i get everything that i need ticked. however when i press start..... nothing happens at all? I press F7 to mark the area i want to train in, but nothing happens, there is no tutorial on how to use that script, i literally had to go through pages of google to even find out that i need to press the F7 key to mark the area. does anybody know how to use this script for sand crabs so i can afk all day? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been trying to hours, nothing ever happens to work

Edited by ratchetsquad

Easiest way of making it work is just simply stand at the bank chest and select one of the areas in the GUI for example "West" if this does not work manually run your character to the west location and wait for the script to find itself. Also forget marking your area you don't need to with the built in locations. 

Edited by EXP