Dard

Kim

Took me a while but I read through those 100's of screenshots. I'll summarize it for the other staff members.

@Dard took way too long to complete an order, he's now supplying the bonds for the accounts. He's supposed to finish the order on 31 March 2018 after delaying the order a few times. On monday he was out of supplies and wasn't able to continue the service unless @Kim pays extra for those supplies. @Kim paid the full price of 550m for the service including supplies which they agreed upon and can be seen in this screenshot.

edd7cdcd5c5b8e6f99c6e5dba9aed37d.png

You've already offered me multiple times that supplies on you to pay this ridiculous time frame and you've been doing that but suddenly you come and say pay for supplies.. Whats wrong with you

12 minutes ago, Dard said:

He does not agree to my offer, he counteroffers. Now tell me, in what business can you jump back to a previous(better offer)?

I will not continue this service unless he supplies me.

• Like 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dex said:

Took me a while but I read through those 100's of screenshots. I'll summarize it for the other staff members.

@Dard took way too long to complete an order, he's now supplying the bonds for the accounts. He's supposed to finish the order on 31 March 2018 after delaying the order a few times. On monday he was out of supplies and wasn't able to continue the service unless @Kim pays extra for those supplies. @Kim paid the full price of 550m for the service including supplies which they agreed upon and can be seen in this screenshot.

edd7cdcd5c5b8e6f99c6e5dba9aed37d.png

That  screen shot shows a counter from kim with no acceptance from dard so its invalid show more of that where they agreed 

52 minutes ago, Kim said:

He is totally bsing me..
Moreover he is doing this service almost 2 months now, while his thread says 0a94735895b31e1f6a2c3ae85882832d.png

cac040d76feb5f365d4d2f80e061a9f1.png...

What does his thread have to do with your agreement if he has orders of 70 70 70 1-2 weeks it normal your order is not. So stop posting or mentioning this. 

51 minutes ago, Kim said:

???

• Like 1

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, Kim said:

5d9c548e367469127e2fd8298679fb23.png

Thanks. Dard balls in your court you should never agree to an x amount for supplies but do price plus supplies so they can't do this. Clearly kim knew he was taking your ass for a lot regarding the price you put on supplies, but you agreed so we have to honor that. Just know this dispute will help people in the future that deal with kim.

I don't really understand the verdict :/

14 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Thanks. Dard balls in your court you should never agree to an x amount for supplies but do price plus supplies so they can't do this. Clearly kim knew he was taking your ass for a lot regarding the price you put on supplies, but you agreed so we have to honor that. Just know this dispute will help people in the future that deal with kim.

We agreed 120m for service + 10m for supplies + I supply bond / account
I've placed 4x account order making 520m price in total, then Dard asked if I can make it 540m. I agreed and being nice rounded up to 550m

As sad as it may be, he came with the 10M/acc for supplies so the price was calculated based on his "experience as a NMZ-provider", he knew better but did not give a legitimate cost for supplies. Is that fair? No not really. Did I accept because I didn't know better? Yes.

(The price I put on supplies was for the level 1 & 2 builds, being up to 75 Ranged, not 93 or 95 as he wanted)

If I can't get the supplies to be paid for, Imma go for the bonds cost, they are about the same price(total). I believe I paid 3-4 times (4x Bond)14M ending up in 42-56M.

Kim "supplied Bonds". We have to honor his word and refund me the 3-4 times I paid for the bonds.

It it my fault I had to renew them? Yes. Did we agree to it? Yes.

ecaa7da048c487573cb3fb3b2afd6bfb.png

4939f93eb48ac78118dfbc1446ac0f03.png

Edited by Dard

I've tried to agree with Dard to make this service smaller but we failed
Then Dard agreed that supplies on him and he continued full service for like ~15days then out of nowhere he asking me to pay for supplies/bonds or dispute him.. You cant change your mind like that

7d0aad9a21f7514ea94aa4f4d5d1dcbc.png

93a1250b0e26d4b23711a6aa402679f2.png

c30d72b8981ba6772f4c142ed9189df7.png

506321f859cccc2b1fa5c08633b9e2e3.png

Edited by Kim

On 24/3/2018 at 1:34 AM, Maldesto said:

@Dard, this decision still applies. You have 24 hours to pay for the supplies.