Need Advice - Putting Membership on fresh account?

Elixar

I've set up a completely new account via Socks5 Proxys.
Now I'm just wondering how to get membership on the account, I don't plan on making it a Suicide account, But I know that Jagex can link accounts based on 1 Cardholder/Payment method.

For example, If they put my card details In it would show all accounts that have purchased membership with this card information.... A huge problem for chain banning

1. How likely is it that they'll trace my trade transactions to see if my main gives it a bond / 07gp?
  2. Should I give it a bond / drop trade and then proceed to trade thousands of people in a futile attempt to hide my trade history?

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated!

:ditto::ditto::ditto:

if you are wanting to pay via card the best way to do that without allowing accounts to be linked is via amazon,  in terms of bonds I tend to withdraw gp from a site like bbb onto the acc then just running it to ge to buy a bond, so if you have a way to transfer to to the acc via a 3rd party thats abit safer for your main however I have never had one of the accs iv used in the past to bond accs banned unless it recieves items off the bots

• Mald 1

25 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

if you are wanting to pay via card the best way to do that without allowing accounts to be linked is via amazon,  in terms of bonds I tend to withdraw gp from a site like bbb onto the acc then just running it to ge to buy a bond, so if you have a way to transfer to to the acc via a 3rd party thats abit safer for your main however I have never had one of the accs iv used in the past to bond accs banned unless it recieves items off the bots

Thats perfect, Instead of risking my main it puts the risk on the gold traders!

Great idea <3

Buy gp from a gold seller/site using an alt to trade the gold seller. Then trade the gp to your new bot acc and buy bonds. 

I really doubt you need to go this far but it's an easy solution to put your mind at ease. Also cheaper than paying for membership with real money. 30m is $29.55 from PA including their fees. Bonds at ~3m each, 6m for a month of membership. $6 compared to their $9.49 monthly. Win-win. Plus if you did plan on suiciding something, you can use 1 bond for 14 days and if you get banned on day 3 or 4, you're not out a whole month's worth of membership. Win-win-win.