No Bans Time

jesenican

1 hour ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

I got banned :D 2/4 both for agility xD! Weird how all four were doing the exact same thing but only 2 got banned. 

yeah happens to me all the time, not with agility but with some money making methods that I bot.

1 hour ago, Anomaly said:

That means you're starting to figure out how to beat their anti-ban. Keep testing patiwan :doge:

true,just needs to check more woodcutting exp and he will be all gucci

Edited by Burundanga

17 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

yeah happens to me all the time, not with agility but with some money making methods that I bot.

true,just needs to check more woodcutting exp and he will be all gucci

ya because anti ban doesn't exist right? Explains why certain skills are higher ban rates than others...

I must be unlucky my maxed zerk got banned using the JAD script then i made a new acc after a few quests went for 53 theiving banned first fucking day of botting after playing 3 days legit. not sure why ive been unlucky but kinda worried about wasting gold by starting another. Any tips? ive been able to max out multiple accounts for years without a single ban yet this month ive had 2 accs get PERMED first ban not even a 2 day... :(