Dispute against Transmission

chrisnjordan

I bought an account from @transmission in February and everything went smooth. He has even helped me quash it the first time I got banned botting zulrah. Just recently it was banned again and I asked him for help after it was quashed it needed recovery information to change password and email. He told me that he was on vacation for 3 weeks and couldn’t help until he got home. He also said that his harddrive was wiped so he couldn’t help unlock the account because he didn’t have the information saved. I asked him to just try for me and I’d pay him a fee. He started to ignore me on Skype while he was still active doing transactions on Osbot. I thought he was a good guy but it seems like he is trying to get over on me. I tried to recover the account this morning and it’s set to a hotmail email address and has been unlocked. I registered it to a gmail account whenver I purchased the account. I ask for either a refund or the account back with what was on there originally. If not then I ask for moderators to do what’s right please. I am a honest person and I do good for anyone I do business with. It’s a shame people try and take advantage. 

<HIDDEN>

I think It’s very wrong for him to say he’s on vacation like he’s busy but still ignore me and be active on osbot doing transactions. While he recovered and unlocked the account he sold me without notifying me and just ignoring me

(Edit) After telling him I make a dispute he finally messages me and acts as if he didn’t recover the account. The account was quashed, then locked, then needed RECOVERY details to be unlocked. I asked him to help recover the account.. like I said above, he stated he was on vacation and couldn’t. If that being the case why is the account password and email changed now? As it is mysteriously recovered somehow and he knows nothing about it? As OO he would be the only one to know the account creation details to recover the account. So him saying he didn’t recover it would only make sense if the account was still locked. He says he never has owned a hotmail account and thought the account he sold me was a “yahoo” gmail but the evidence is clear? I do not want the account back if the value on it is gone, I would like a refund please if this situation can get resolved. <HIDDEN>

”I don’t own a single hotmail account”.                    

<HIDDEN>

• Like 1

This is a tricky situation, did his sale ToS state that he would help you unlock the account? It doesn't seem he was obligated to help recover the account, but also if he has now unbanned it a 2nd time and taken the wealth/account back then that's a problem. Regardless I've placed him in TWC and asked him to reply here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

He told me he would quash if banned. He also didn’t seem to have a problem the first time it was banned. This is the second time it was banned and this time it needed recovery. He also didn’t notify me whenever he decided to recover and unlock the account, I checked myself and it was a different email set to the account along with password change. And previously stated, he said he couldn’t remember all the details to recover the account and that he was in “vacation” until the 31st and I would have to wait until he’s home to use his home ip to unlock. It’s not the 31st yet but somehow the account now is recovered and unlocked mysteriously and he acts as he isn’t aware of it as the OO. But yes he did say he would help quash originally. https://imgur.com/gallery/JuzAa

@transmission Are you going to reply or ignore the thread? You have been active all day but won’t post a thing.

Edited by chrisnjordan
  • Like 1

I would like to preface this response by saying I never promised this user I would help him unban or recover any accounts that I sold to him. I also told him not to bot the account at all, but as he is the owner of the account that was totally up to him.

Like he mentioned, I am on vacation. He asked me to help him quash because he got the account banned again. I told him that I was gone and had none of the information with me deeming me completely unable to help him with his account. I also told him during the original sale about my hard drive crashing and that I could try my best. I told him that I would return on 3/31 and that I might try then but I wasn't going to make any promises.

He proceeded to continue to berate me to help him with the account. Like stated previously, nowhere on my thread did I state that I would help him nor am I obligated either. Also, I would like to add that he harassed me the first time it got banned as well. I informed him that I was very busy with both school and working full time and once I got time I would try to help him.

This is my theory on the matter: this user got angry that I was ignoring him due to me being on vacation and he then proceeded to threaten me this morning on skype.  I told him four times this morning that I did not recover the account and told him three days ago that I didn't have any of the info either.

All this guy does is bot zulrah, zulrah is dead now due to the new additions that jagex implemented and now he is looking for a way to get his money back by claiming that I recovered the account.

I have never once had an issue with any users on this forum and I have been here for over 3 years. I still have two other accounts that I'm selling, and this user also knows that I have been working on other accounts in order to sell them. It makes zero business sense for me to recover an account when my future earnings are way higher than what he paid for the account. Also not to mention that the account no longer has any value because of the amount of bans.

To anyone reading this, I urge you to think twice before dealing with this user. He is low quality and when things do not go his way he will do whatever it takes to get money. Other people will buy your accounts and you won't have issues with them. I would not put it past this user to try this again in the future.

@chrisnjordan As stated, transmission does not have an obligation to help you unban/recover the account you purchased if it is not explicitly stated in their ToS. As for the recovery, we don't really have any solid evidence that he recovered the account, the email could of been changed by you as well chris. @transmission was the account created on a real or fake email?

He said he would help quash whenever we spoke I stated. And the account was locked. The account is not locked anymore so it was recovered how could I possibly unlock this account without the information? He hasn’t even replied and has a defense because you say he didn’t state that helping to quash was in th TOS?? @Night even if he didn’t state he would help quash. The account password and email has been changed and it has been unlocked and I don’t have access to it. How is this fair? https://imgur.com/gallery/JuzAa

Edited by chrisnjordan

41 minutes ago, Night said:

@chrisnjordan As stated, transmission does not have an obligation to help you unban/recover the account you purchased if it is not explicitly stated in their ToS. As for the recovery, we don't really have any solid evidence that he recovered the account, the email could of been changed by you as well chris. @transmission was the account created on a real or fake email?

And also I didn’t have the information to recover the account @Night. I approchaed him and asked for his help to recover and he said he couldn’t help until he was done with vacation? How could I RECOVER the account. I didn’t know enough information to recover this account. Change email, password. Then act as if he recovered it whenever I have it? Does that really sound plausible??? I’m basically begging him to help me recover the account here... what proof do you need from me to determine it was recovered by him??? https://imgur.com/gallery/lmW5E

Edited by chrisnjordan

4 minutes ago, chrisnjordan said:

And also I didn’t have the information to recover the account @Night. I approchaed him and asked for his help to recover and he said he couldn’t help until he was done with vacation? How could I RECOVER the account. I didn’t know enough information to recover this account. Change email, password. Then act as if he recovered it whenever I have it? Does that really sound plausible??? I’m basically begging him to help me recover the account here... what proof do you need from me to determine it was recovered by him??? https://imgur.com/gallery/lmW5E

"I can try yeah" isn't really a commitment that we're going to force him to honor. I'm going to have some other staff look over the thread and see what they think before posting a decision.

18 hours ago, transmission said:

I would like to preface this response by saying I never promised this user I would help him unban or recover any accounts that I sold to him. I also told him not to bot the account at all, but as he is the owner of the account that was totally up to him.

Like he mentioned, I am on vacation. He asked me to help him quash because he got the account banned again. I told him that I was gone and had none of the information with me deeming me completely unable to help him with his account. I also told him during the original sale about my hard drive crashing and that I could try my best. I told him that I would return on 3/31 and that I might try then but I wasn't going to make any promises.

He proceeded to continue to berate me to help him with the account. Like stated previously, nowhere on my thread did I state that I would help him nor am I obligated either. Also, I would like to add that he harassed me the first time it got banned as well. I informed him that I was very busy with both school and working full time and once I got time I would try to help him.

This is my theory on the matter: this user got angry that I was ignoring him due to me being on vacation and he then proceeded to threaten me this morning on skype.  I told him four times this morning that I did not recover the account and told him three days ago that I didn't have any of the info either.

All this guy does is bot zulrah, zulrah is dead now due to the new additions that jagex implemented and now he is looking for a way to get his money back by claiming that I recovered the account.

I have never once had an issue with any users on this forum and I have been here for over 3 years. I still have two other accounts that I'm selling, and this user also knows that I have been working on other accounts in order to sell them. It makes zero business sense for me to recover an account when my future earnings are way higher than what he paid for the account. Also not to mention that the account no longer has any value because of the amount of bans.

To anyone reading this, I urge you to think twice before dealing with this user. He is low quality and when things do not go his way he will do whatever it takes to get money. Other people will buy your accounts and you won't have issues with them. I would not put it past this user to try this again in the future.

How can this even be legitimate whenever the account isn’t askeing for recovery details now upon trying to recover? It’s already been recovered and set to a email address? And also zulrah is not dead I am botting 10 accounts as we speak. I’m not trying I get any money back, I make plenty from what I’m doing. I just want to resolve this issues because I am out of a account now that I paid for and I hate to see someone else get taken advantage of. If you’re jealous that has nothing to do with me. 

@transmission I really don’t think you’ll get away with this.

(edit) i also have checked the email and i can show where it was quashed, the name used to be Sugge. "you can add that in game to verify the name change" How could the name be changed now if the account is still locked. If the account is still locked the name would be Sugge and not "Frickyyy"

87ef4f57f4ef34e268ed56a77f82fe74.png

890ec3ddce176c30d6cd8f3c58e81e43.png

Edited by chrisnjordan
  • Like 1

We have decided that since @transmission is the OO of the account and the account e-mail has changed, he will be responsible for recovering the account and providing it back to @chrisnjordan, since he is the only one that could of changed the e-mail. We know that @transmission has access to the original e-mail since he stated on the original thread that the original e-mail is a personal one. In addition @transmission is the only person that could quash the ban, and we can see that the account is unbanned on the hiscores. If @transmission is indeed the OO then returning the account to @chrisnjordan should not be an issue.

• Like 2

• Night locked this topic
  • Night unlocked this topic