account locked bullsh*t

Norscax

35 minutes ago, Norscax said:

kinda pissed right now!!

i made like 10 accounts on all different proxies and after finishing tut isl they all got locked. My proxies are all with user authentication

wtf is dis?

After tutorial island, are you botting directly on another IP? Because when they aren't the same Jagex might think your account has been 'stolen'.

10 minutes ago, Elysiano said:

After tutorial island, are you botting directly on another IP? Because when they aren't the same Jagex might think your account has been 'stolen'.

bottin on the same ip i made the spicific accounts on, but i get ur point bud

37 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

Try using a proxy provider from outside of the runescape community. A lot of the common ones have their datacenters flagged.

alrite thanks! jagex doin some illegal shit damn

45 minutes ago, H0rn said:

Complete tutorial island on your home IP :) then bot on the proxy

28 minutes ago, Kristapp said:

what this guy said..

Thats what i do now, but u can only bot one account on tut island. makes life easier to bot 10 accounts on tut island on the same up and then run on different proxies but thats just a perfect way to get chainbanned

11 minutes ago, Norscax said:

Thats what i do now, but u can only bot one account on tut island. makes life easier to bot 10 accounts on tut island on the same up and then run on different proxies but thats just a perfect way to get chainbanned

One account? You can do more than one account at a time but not too many in a short amount of time which I don't know how many or how long, but definitely more than one.