Dont buy any accounts for staking. Any Staking account Xer or not will be worthless very soon.

ez11

Wasn't this suppose to have like 4 months ago? Along with mobile lol 

From my understanding...any level can wield anything. Its suppose to be like clan war tournament worlds where you can make your combat stats whatever you want so a 1 def pure can go to those worlds and customize his def to 75 for example and wear bandos, barrows, etc all they want 

4 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Wasn't this suppose to have like 4 months ago? Along with mobile lol 

From my understanding...any level can wield anything. Its suppose to be like clan war tournament worlds where you can make your combat stats whatever you want so a 1 def pure can go to those worlds and customize his def to 75 for example and wear bandos, barrows, etc all they want 

if you read the post it says you need the reqs to weild stuff as the temporary boost is only in the duely and i assume it would be like 99/1 attack or something (and boosted combats dont allow you to wear higher equipment), they said they was looking into what changes they could do when they said about it months ago

6 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

if you read the post it says you need the reqs to weild stuff as the temporary boost is only in the duely and i assume it would be like 99/1 attack or something (and boosted combats dont allow you to wear higher equipment), they said they was looking into what changes they could do when they said about it months ago

Ah i didn't see the part i just remember their original topic about it months ago when they said they would make it act as clan tourney worlds 

Finally, I've spent so long trying to max my account just to do staking, im at 90/90/90 but my god, This will be great

Staking accounts are not good profit to train/sell, I used to sell a lot of accounts over on another forum, The setups to sell where Pures / Barrows / Zulrah / 70/70/70 or

HCIM Base 50/50/50