Account Name Lookup & Account Creator Extension

apa

I'm looking into making a chrome extension for searching from a list of accounts for unused runescape names, as well as plugin to create accounts from a list, or from random random email with dictionary based usernames.

The plugin would repeat this x amount of times, or until list is empty.

The reason for a plugin rather than program or web app is to bypass the security Jagex has so you can't do requests outside of their webpage.

This is not ready for release, but im considering developing this if it has enough interest, and I want to ask what a reasonable price for a service like this would be.

It would require 2captcha or similar to allow the full automation for account creation to start.

For 2captcha to solve the captchas for you, it costs ~$3.00 USD per 1k captchas, so thats a base price of .3 cents per account.

2captcha will be handled easily by the chrome extension, payments for using the extension will be through Ethereum (bulk purchasing to reduce fees), using MetaMask to keep things secure and automatic.

Playing around with it, it appears you could get about 3k name searches, and 100 accounts per hour. Per webpage (probably best to do on different computers/ips).

The extension would insert code into the site and let you activate it from there, kinda like this:

image.thumb.png.90cafaf27ce0b9fd9f36b30072eb4d50.png

Let me know what you think, if its even worth making.

Edited by apa
  • Like 2

This will be very useful. However, for account creation, it will be better if you could apply connecting to different proxies each time an account is created. Otherwise, it will be useless. For the username searching, it would be great to find out a unique character name. A project like this is too huge and needs so much work, so I would like to say good luck!

2 hours ago, b0tscape said:

How would you access the username tables when the API is limited to highscores and GE data? Even if you searched through every entry using their url format, how do you filter our accounts banned, locked or inaccesible?

The extension directly contacts the Runescape name lookup API, and it returns true or false with suggestions if a name is taken, banned, or locked.

I have this part of the name search done already, i just need to make a name loader, sorter, and UI.

3 hours ago, inababila said:

This will be very useful. However, for account creation, it will be better if you could apply connecting to different proxies each time an account is created. Otherwise, it will be useless. For the username searching, it would be great to find out a unique character name. A project like this is too huge and needs so much work, so I would like to say good luck!

Ah good point, proxies would be needed. I took a look and Chrome has direct support for proxies with extenstions https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/proxy.

The username searching i can do at least quite easily, as long as Jagex doesn't throttle that. I'll focus on the name search for now I think, see if its worth it to make the account generator.

Edited by apa
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, apa said:

I was looking at that, I couldn't figure out the headers haha, it was 6am...

What does yours include?

I also have the same situation with @Lemons and here is what I use for headers:

loginRequest.addHeader("Accept", "text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8");
loginRequest.addHeader("Accept-Encoding", "gzip, deflate, br");
loginRequest.addHeader("Accept-Language", "en-GB,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.6");
loginRequest.addHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=0");
loginRequest.addHeader("Connection", "keep-alive");
loginRequest.addHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
loginRequest.addHeader("Host", "secure.runescape.com");
loginRequest.addHeader("Origin", "https://secure.runescape.com");
loginRequest.addHeader("Referer", "https://secure.runescape.com/m=weblogin/loginform.ws?mod=www&ssl=1&expired=0&dest=account_settings.ws");
loginRequest.addHeader("Upgrade-Insecure-Requests", "1");
loginRequest.addHeader("User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36");

This was for login, so you will only need to change the referer link. Credits go to @Explv

Edited by inababila
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 5:23 PM, inababila said:

I also have the same situation with @Lemons and here is what I use for headers:

loginRequest.addHeader("Accept", "text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8");
loginRequest.addHeader("Accept-Encoding", "gzip, deflate, br");
loginRequest.addHeader("Accept-Language", "en-GB,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.6");
loginRequest.addHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=0");
loginRequest.addHeader("Connection", "keep-alive");
loginRequest.addHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
loginRequest.addHeader("Host", "secure.runescape.com");
loginRequest.addHeader("Origin", "https://secure.runescape.com");
loginRequest.addHeader("Referer", "https://secure.runescape.com/m=weblogin/loginform.ws?mod=www&ssl=1&expired=0&dest=account_settings.ws");
loginRequest.addHeader("Upgrade-Insecure-Requests", "1");
loginRequest.addHeader("User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36");

This was for login, so you will only need to change the referer link. Credits go to @Explv

Thanks so much, some things came up with school recently so I had to drop this for now, I'll take a look soon. I'm putting this on low priority for now.