New update (Green dragonhide)

Framble

Will this make green dragonhide go up in price? Tokens quester will help botters get 32 qp so idk if it is a big deal or not.

This proposal is also unchanged. There were concerns from F2P pures that it would make the builds less viable, but with 42 Quest points possible to obtain in F2P, we're content that it's possible to acquire the 32 Quest points needed without jeopardising the build. We'd like to add starting the Dragon Slayer quest as a requirement to equip both the Anti-dragon shield and the Dragonfire shield. The intention of this would be to make botting dragons more difficult. Note that since only partial completion of Dragon Slayer is required, it shouldn't negatively affect skillers or pures.

26 minutes ago, Framble said:

Please read what i wrote again and think for a moment :P

Theres little to no info provided about them in your post :???:

Is there a qp requirement to sell them? Is this update just adding dragon slayer req to equip the shields? Wouldn't bots just be able to use pots as a replacement for the shield? Why is is just green dragonhides and not any other dragonhide?

Please read what you wrote again and take the time to elaborate for the un-informed :P

2 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

Theres little to no info provided about them in your post :???:

Is there a qp requirement to sell them? Is this update just adding dragon slayer req to equip the shields? Wouldn't bots just be able to use pots as a replacement for the shield? Why is is just green dragonhides and not any other dragonhide?

Please read what you wrote again and take the time to elaborate for the un-informed :P

1. No qp req to sell them.

2. Yes it is just an update which adds a req to equip the shield.

3. An antifire potion provies slight immunity to dragonfire.

4. Green dragonhides because they are most botted. No req except combat stats.

5. I'm asking you guys...

• 2 weeks later...
On 17-3-2018 at 12:09 AM, b0tscape said:

I don't get my head around how completion of eagle's peak is going to discourage botting. It's a ridiculously easy quest that requires literally 5 minutes to get the combat stats to kill a kebbit...

you dont even need combat stats they wrote that they would make a bypass method for skiller (ex. trap the kebbit or some shit).