Botting Tips (Zulrah ACCS)

leony

So i'm about to make a few zulrah accounts, few in progress.

i want ideas on how people trained defence/range/mage.

personally i'll describe ideas, and hopefully you'll give yours.

first of all i quested the account and made it sit at sand crabs training range to 40, then i cursed mage of zamorak to aprox 85 mage obviously changing the spell, from curse to confuse eventually to stun.

range grind, i would do 40-75 at sand crabs, this would take a while so any suggestions here? at 75 i would continue to go to Nmz and bot that to approx 85 range also.

What are you guys doing for defence, training range on defence to 70/75? or actually training with low melee stats in the range of 40/40 atk/str all the way to 75 def? or are you mage defence training, i wonder how much xp you would get at approx 80 range defence training at nmz would this speed things up? thanks for everyone's interests and comments in advance. cheers.

Edited by leony
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, gptaqbc said:

Tell me, in 10 words, what you want. I'm almost 100% sure nobody is going to tell your their successfull methods...

well 'dont bot anymore' was kind of irrelevant to what i was saying, pretty much asking if anyone does the same methods as me? or if anything different if they 'care' to share.

5 minutes ago, Signatures said:

How often were your bans doing mage? And how expensive was it for 85?

i haven't to be banned yet truthfully mate, only botted mage across 4 accounts though! and it was cheap getting to soul runes and at that point it was like 1.5gp xp