Macro Recorder

liverare

If you had a long enough recording for a relatively simple task like fletching, I don't see how you'd even be able to get banned, since it's a recording of a human. 

I was interested in making something like this myself, but I'll definitely give this a shot. If this script combined with a long recording doesn't reduce bans, then Jagex's system is more complex than we probably imagined.

Edited by SqueezeTheorem

3 hours ago, SqueezeTheorem said:

If you had a long enough recording for a relatively simple task like fletching, I don't see how you'd even be able to get banned, since it's a recording of a human. 

I was interested in making something like this myself, but I'll definitely give this a shot. If this script combined with a long recording doesn't reduce bans, then Jagex's system is more complex than we probably imagined.

1: Jagex can allegedly detect when one is not playing on the original client. this script would be awesome in combination with mirror mode though (anybody give it a go?)

2: I tried recording a longer session but after a few minutes it all gets super laggy. potato specification problems I guess

Edited by Burundanga

Nice script i havent personally used it yet but just wondering do you allow for custom wait times?, if not maybe should look into that allowing the user to do said action then if they need to wait whatever time they can add a timer and then after timer ends continues function just an idea if you don't have it added yet, The mouse keys program i use is basically same way your script is and has it and actually can be pretty useful.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2018 at 10:55 PM, Burundanga said:

1: Jagex can allegedly detect when one is not playing on the original client. this script would be awesome in combination with mirror mode though (anybody give it a go?)

2: I tried recording a longer session but after a few minutes it all gets super laggy. potato specification problems I guess

Btw to run for a longer time you need to disable the paint or it will be extremely laggy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, Antonio Kala said:

Alright guys let's start writing possible uses for this new gift.

I'll start with the first one.

High alching.

I could use this to auto attack in a different game using "c1c1c1c1" keys if i had src...

good idea. Make it your 'own™' program and release in 3rd party and add a "Attach to" .exe/ID for other games. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Signatures said:

4K actions and mines still laggy as fuck o.O @liverareanyway to fix this?

• Turn off paint renderings.
  • Try to turn off as many action recordings as possible (wheel, keys, etc.) for things you're not using.

I'll do some research in a bit to see how the architecture can be changed to make it more efficient. Having all your actions stored in the RAM is inefficient, especially when recording sessions can be upwards of 20 minutes. It might be necessary to introduce a buffered approach and perhaps even figure out how to shave off unnecessary actions. Because if you were to compare your macro file to another macro programme, you'll notice a lot get saved that makes no sense. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 1:32 PM, B3NJ said:

Would you ever consider adding an option to repeat at decreased/increased speeds? IE -5% +5% etc etc?

This + a task scheduler to play certain recordings in a chosen order would make this script very useful, especially since it would lock it to the client letting you do multiple at a time.