Fire Surge STOD 1 pray pure PC

KarrN

On 3/16/2018 at 6:01 PM, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

With your 0 feedback and join date being 4 days ago with 10 post count - 0gp - accounts worthless without good feedback 

Faggot i wanna buy an account not sell. Dont be a fucking idiot. You just got so much rekt i cant even belive you idiot post something like that... Imo

On 3/16/2018 at 7:29 PM, Pk Pro said:

This

^^ Read above idiot, rekt.

2 hours ago, KarrN said:

Faggot i wanna buy an account not sell. Dont be a fucking idiot. You just got so much rekt i cant even belive you idiot post something like that... Imo

^^ Read above idiot, rekt.

I was just being honest... If this is the case put your topic in request not price check - "Ohhh idiot you just got so much rekt" lol moron 

Just now, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

I was just being honest... If this is the case put your topic in request not price check - "Ohhh idiot you just got so much rekt" lol moron 

No you are being a straight up fucking idiot by calling me a scammer already. And also you cant even count... 4 days old account lol. Didnt know saturday-friday is 4 days

1 minute ago, KarrN said:

No you are being a straight up fucking idiot by calling me a scammer already. And also you cant even count... 4 days old account lol. Didnt know saturday-friday is 4 days

Lol read my post - never called you a scammer - and this post was made when you were 4 days old - learn English please. Can't put common sentences together. Done talking to your keyboard warrior ass lmao 

43 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Lol read my post - never called you a scammer - and this post was made when you were 4 days old - learn English please. Can't put common sentences together. Done talking to your keyboard warrior ass lmao 

Please fuck off moron, i can understand exactly what your sentence meant - basically calling me a scammer.

Also sorry if everyone isnt from US or UK who speaks fluent english. Im from estonia i bet you dont know how to speak in estonian, so shut the fuck up faggot.

28 minutes ago, KarrN said:

Please fuck off moron, i can understand exactly what your sentence meant - basically calling me a scammer.

Also sorry if everyone isnt from US or UK who speaks fluent english. Im from estonia i bet you dont know how to speak in estonian, so shut the fuck up faggot.

Nah i don't and don't care to :)

Wow... He was just trying to help you and you practically attacking the guy for it :'). Usually price checks are for accounts that are going to be sold, that's why he misinterpreted your question. The only thing he was trying to say was IF you were selling the account it would be worthless since you have no feedback. Also I believe if you were to buy an account like this you would probably have to go first or use a middleman. 

Calm down bro, don't be toxic. People are just trying to help you.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2018 at 10:13 AM, CJ7 said:

Wow... He was just trying to help you and you practically attacking the guy for it :'). Usually price checks are for accounts that are going to be sold, that's why he misinterpreted your question. The only thing he was trying to say was IF you were selling the account it would be worthless since you have no feedback. Also I believe if you were to buy an account like this you would probably have to go first or use a middleman. 

Calm down bro, don't be toxic. People are just trying to help you.

Lol now he's leaving me fake negative feedback and making false dispute on me