Does it always take long to wait for aproval on your acc thread

winkiemous

11 minutes ago, Dard said:

Can you 1, atleast try to write proper English and 2, not make a thread over every little fucking thing!? PM a moderator!

me no care if  i speak bad english @Dard  my English is bad because it is my 3rd language, I can't do something about that. Do you want to hate do that somewhere else;) @Fibonacci brother look at another hater

Edited by winkiemous

26 minutes ago, winkiemous said:

me no care if  i speak bad english @Dard  my English is bad because it is my 3rd language, I can't do something about that. Do you want to hate do that somewhere else;) @Fibonacci brother look at another hater

English is my 5th language followed by Russian, Ukranian, Romanian (and if you count Moldovan) not an excuse to speak like a mentally challenged toddler. It's really hard to believe you're not putting on an act.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nicksep said:

English is my 5th language followed by Russian, Ukranian, Romanian (and if you count Moldovan) not an excuse to speak like a mentally challenged toddler. It's really hard to believe you're not putting on an act.

it is funny that but if that is what you think I can't do nothing about it haha . but if you think it is 1 act I can't not do anything about it

2 minutes ago, Nintendo Switch said:

this guy is a genuine retard.

@Fibonacci who's the retard?  here the haters or me i geus them :P 

16 minutes ago, winkiemous said:

it is funny that but if that is what you think I can't do nothing about it haha . but if you think it is 1 act I can't not do anything about it

@Fibonacci who's the retard?  here the haters or me i geus them :P 

Where the fuck are you from and where did you learn English? It doesn't make sense to me how your level of English can be so bad if it's truly unintentional.

I' Not sure what you mean by the haters? What reason do I have to hate or envy you?

2 hours ago, nicksep said:

Where the fuck are you from and where did you learn English? It doesn't make sense to me how your level of English can be so bad if it's truly unintentional.

I' Not sure what you mean by the haters? What reason do I have to hate or envy you?

he was dropped a s a kid. genuinely an absolute spastic. ignore him