[140K/HR NO REQS] Banana Picker

KevDev

What

Picks bananas on Karamja and fills baskets to make baskets of bananas worth ~400gp often closer to 500.

Uses Glories to to teleport to Karmaja and dueling ring to bank at Castle Wars.

Why

No requirements

140K/HR (was getting more last week but haven't used it recently so unsure about prices. Could be more! - EDIT: after running it today was getting 180K+)

Setup

Start at CW

Have baskets in the bank

Have charged glories in the bank

Have dueling rings in the bank

Be wearing a glory or no amulet

Be wearing a dueling ring or no ring

Note

Has weird anti-ban like adding random people as friends

No paint but will add in the future if people are interested

Taking ideas for future scripts

Give me feedback pls

TODO

Fix anti-ban if people feel strongly about it

Add paint

Auto sell bananas and buy glories/dueling rings when out

DOWNLOAD

Edited by KevDev
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, gptaqbc said:

Did I just read anti-ban?

Could you add a feature so it goes to ge to buys charged glorys if enough money is in inventory?

You read correctly. Should I make it togglable?

I'll add that to the list of things to do. I currently have that in another script I made so it'll probably be an easy change

• Like 1

Not sure if it's a bug or something intended and I'm just missing the point, but for some reason, the script will start randomly hopping worlds over and over again.

It'll pick two trees max and then hop worlds.

Ok, now it seems to be working fine. Is that an anti-ban feature or something? I'm guessing it hops if there is another player around?

Nvm, I got stuck searching the crate by the shack in an endless loop for some reason after running the script for about 4 minutes.

Edited by ghay

1 hour ago, ghay said:

Not sure if it's a bug or something intended and I'm just missing the point, but for some reason, the script will start randomly hopping worlds over and over again.

Ok, now it seems to be working fine. Is that an anti-ban feature or something? I'm guessing it hops if there is another player around?

Nvm, I got stuck searching the crate by the shack in an endless loop for some reason after running the script for about 4 minutes.

That's odd. I haven't used it recently but last time it went 8+ hrs without any problems. I'll fix it up tonight

8 hours ago, ghay said:

Should be fixed now

Edited by KevDev
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello im wondering if you will take off the part where it says random plays names they question me and follow me around then assume im botting(i am) and report me im guessing? love the script tho! was wondering if youd add in something like auto mauling? and add GUI so i know how much im picking per hour had 2 accounts get banned after using for about 14 hours straight or so other wise its been great

1 hour ago, jordan gamble said:

Hello im wondering if you will take off the part where it says random plays names they question me and follow me around then assume im botting(i am) and report me im guessing? love the script tho! was wondering if youd add in something like auto mauling? and add GUI so i know how much im picking per hour had 2 accounts get banned after using for about 14 hours straight or so other wise its been great

1 hour ago, jordan gamble said:

Please fix: Whenever you logout for break and log back in script stops

He won't be fixing this, he hasn't been online since april