Automating 7QP Account Creation

battleguard

I once created a new account and botted mith gloves on it the first day. Banned shortly after. Tried this same thing 3 times, and all banned every time. I then tried it on an account that has been resting for a month and it botted mith gloves, avas, dt stats, lost city stats, ect with no ban. So it really seems as if when an account is created it's heavily monitored for the first week or so. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2018 at 6:36 PM, xtylerr said:

I once created a new account and botted mith gloves on it the first day. Banned shortly after. Tried this same thing 3 times, and all banned every time. I then tried it on an account that has been resting for a month and it botted mith gloves, avas, dt stats, lost city stats, ect with no ban. So it really seems as if when an account is created it's heavily monitored for the first week or so. 

The account made then logged out for a month? Or periodically re-logging in? Ty

2 hours ago, z10n said:

The account made then logged out for a month? Or periodically re-logging in? Ty

made the acc logged in maybe once or twice but just let it sit. I'm 99% certain all new accounts are monitored for the first week of creation. Every time I make new acc and bot it gets ban. Acc that has been sitting never banned unless I suicide.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xtylerr said:

made the acc logged in maybe once or twice but just let it sit. I'm 99% certain all new accounts are monitored for the first week of creation. Every time I make new acc and bot it gets ban. Acc that has been sitting never banned unless I suicide.  

When u logged was it just for a minute of afk or did u bot/train/walk for a bit? Ty

Jagex said on stream they catch most botters within 48 hours of account creation/doing tutorial island. I thought it was stupid of them to announce lol. I bot tut island accs and then leave them until I need them. I don't need more than a handful ready at any given time so I might log into them once or twice the first week and then start using them. Never had an "early" ban. Always for suiciding :s

I always see people saying they have 7 qp accounts. Is that for free trade in f2p? Didn't even know that existed. Most of my accounts that I've been botting for months have little to no qp on them with no ban. 

Definitely don't bother botting the first few days after you make an account. I usually walk them to the GE or move them to lumby bank. Might click a tree or two and stay logged in for a few mins after tut island but usually cba. 

Try botting tut island and then leaving for a week or so and doing what you do. If you still get banned, your tut island script or other scripts you use might suck. If you don't, make sure to wait after botting tut island ;)