Needing monkey madness done on a low prayer account

deadfish

roughly 40 atk/str/mage , will have all both other quests done, just need mm done. I've tried before on low prayer accounts and caved and just got prayer up. wanting to keep this account at 1 prayer if possible.

Any offers just pm or post here. No rush, doesn't have to be done today, whenever is good for you! (actually is likely tomorrow or later this evening would be better anyway)

thanks in advance <3

1 hour ago, rickgill49 said:

5M with no prayer. 

Shoot me a PM :)

PM'd !

1 hour ago, Pk Pro said:

4M il do

Gonna go with rickgill49 for now cause of the higher feedback and older account. But ill likely be posting more jobs here in the coming weeks, might hit you up if you're down for the particular tasks!

37 minutes ago, b0tscape said:

5m. ouch. Good for finding someone trusted but where does a sub 40 minute quest cost 5m? xd

i mean it would take me longer than that to do the quest. I admit, i really haven't had more than 1 play through of most the quests in the game. but that just means for me 5m is worth it.  To put it this way, I can legit grind out 5m in the game on my main faster than I can do the quest on an account with 1 prayer. lol

6 minutes ago, Pk Pro said:

Monkey madness is not 40mins i dont think, could be just that I am slow. 

Also thanks and feel free to pm me for future jobs.

No problem man.  :D

2 hours ago, b0tscape said:

Absolutely is. The fastest time is 30:20. I have a pb of 44:39. If it's taking you well over an hour, you're just doing it inefficiently. B0aty, Veylan and Nettuno have sub 38 minutes.

i mean, those are speed runs though. I guess 40 minutes is fair for someone whos done it a few times and it trying to be efficient. Either way I'd just like to point out that I still can get 5m in the game faster than i can do the quest. so the value stands.  though I have gotten some lower offers, he also has the most feedback and oldest account so im willing to pay a bit more for the peace of mind.

some day ill maybe be able to do mm1 in 40minutes. but that day is not today. :s

On 3/13/2018 at 9:28 PM, deadfish said:

roughly 40 atk/str/mage , will have all both other quests done, just need mm done. I've tried before on low prayer accounts and caved and just got prayer up. wanting to keep this account at 1 prayer if possible.

Any offers just pm or post here. No rush, doesn't have to be done today, whenever is good for you! (actually is likely tomorrow or later this evening would be better anyway)

thanks in advance <3

Come to chat or my skype : live:panda.aio