Buying Inferno Cape

nicksep

12 minutes ago, Milk Truck said:

Hmm not too bad. Might give inferno a few attempts when the account is finished, but if i cant do it i might look into that lol. Thanks :D

Ya, I got offered 200m from holy cherry via teamviewer apparently his connection was fixed, but he's Europe unfortnately so punk clay is like only option for you

3 hours ago, nicksep said:

Ya, I got offered 200m from holy cherry via teamviewer apparently his connection was fixed, but he's Europe unfortnately so punk clay is like only option for you

he gets lots of bans tho, Pink got just one so far ( I know the case very well tho, customer is fully responsible for it, who normal runs around GE and shows off inferno right after buying it lol )

12 hours ago, zuzel111 said:

he gets lots of bans tho, Pink got just one so far ( I know the case very well tho, customer is fully responsible for it, who normal runs around GE and shows off inferno right after buying it lol )

dang when i was talking to him he said that he hasnt recieved any bans. How about his pre made accounts with inferno on em?

4 minutes ago, nicksep said:

Wanna ask him for pic of cape being completed via remote control + his account status + his Skype?

If this is truly the case ask him to make a report on sythe regarding false advertisement.

His Skype name that is aswell as Skype logs + transaction proof he  paid cherry.

Just high key feel you'e talking shit cause the guy has no shame left to publicize proof 

• Night locked this topic