GE Looter - First Public Release

apa

On 4/6/2018 at 8:34 AM, mercylad said:

Make the account spam the fap emote while waiting, profit for dayz

Also you are like legandary scripter apa kappa?

Haha, ask for tips and follow people around?

Nah, I joined before the other apa, with this name haha. I just have been busy with other things that I haven't really been in the botting scene for a while.

On 4/6/2018 at 7:32 PM, sh00td00t said:

Honestly... this script got me a bond in two days on F2P. Quality. I probably lucked out because of the holiday drop parties around Easter. But, it seems that the GE has been quite saturated with looters lately, or maybe its just luck.

Anyways, good stuff man! Would love to see this modified to support lower Wilderness/Edge-bank as a f2p looter

I'm glad it worked 

On 4/18/2018 at 10:41 AM, TTJDTWW said:

image.png.63217e3f967fab7d7066fc4203117c0a.png

osrs2.PNG.8304f493426200aaa745cb0169fa3466.PNG

osrs1.PNG.f3c4027db3f1b88ea8f10edc4ed04b7d.PNG

This was loot i have made over 1 month of botting 2 accounts at the w1 ge overnight.

One night i looted 70m cash!

I would say I averaged 1m- 4m any given night.

Multiple accounts were banned but if you make a new one they usually last for a week at a time.

Love this script!

Damn :o I'm that's insane haha. Glad it worked well!

On 6/3/2018 at 6:01 PM, blackfre223 said:

Funny what happens when you look away for just a few minutes....  Only odd thing is it didn't update the loot/profit tracker.

java_2018-06-03_20-58-44.png

I'll take a look at the bug, I think it was an old API for requesting from OSBot exchange.

On 6/6/2018 at 6:59 PM, blackfre223 said:

Just started it up with no issue (Win7 User).  You might want to check some windows settings to see if anything is blocking input or possibly do a restart.  

EDIT: I think the bounds might be off slightly in some of the corners of the GE.  Sometimes it won't run all the way to the wall if loot is there.  Possibly a bounds issue?  Not sure 100%.  W/e the case I have SO many random things because of this.  Keep up the good work!

Yea the bounds aren't perfect in the GE, I kinda left it like that to be safe from going outside the walls. I could adjust it.

On 6/15/2018 at 5:44 AM, lolman15 said:

make a wildernis one please

Maybe I'mm make that my next release ?

On 6/20/2018 at 6:11 AM, blackfre223 said:

Hey @apa I think this broke now.  Recently I had been running it with no issue but as of last week it no longer detects items of any value.  I think OSRS did something with looking up item price as even if I set this to pick up things over 1GP it won't even pick up ashes.  Hopefully you can fix this! :ditto:

I'll take a look, you could try setting the value to 0 to pickup.

I've been gone for a while, working on another project that will be rather interesting. I'm making an MMO somewhat similar to OSRS; but you control multiple characters, and a lot of the grinding can be botted with an in-game control system. So, I probably won't be working on any free scripts for a while, I just can't afford to. I may release a CDN script in some time for AIO f2p bot farms, but really only if there's enough interest, and it wouldn't be free unfortunately :/. I spend all day every day working on the MMO. An early release will hopefully be in a few weeks, but I put updates here: https://www.reddit.com/r/AdventurerSimulator/.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, apa said:

Haha, ask for tips and follow people around?

Nah, I joined before the other apa, with this name haha. I just have been busy with other things that I haven't really been in the botting scene for a while.

I'm glad it worked 

Damn :o I'm that's insane haha. Glad it worked well!

I'll take a look at the bug, I think it was an old API for requesting from OSBot exchange.

Yea the bounds aren't perfect in the GE, I kinda left it like that to be safe from going outside the walls. I could adjust it.

Maybe I'mm make that my next release ?

I'll take a look, you could try setting the value to 0 to pickup.

I've been gone for a while, working on another project that will be rather interesting. I'm making an MMO somewhat similar to OSRS; but you control multiple characters, and a lot of the grinding can be botted with an in-game control system. So, I probably won't be working on any free scripts for a while, I just can't afford to. I may release a CDN script in some time for AIO f2p bot farms, but really only if there's enough interest, and it wouldn't be free unfortunately :/. I spend all day every day working on the MMO. An early release will hopefully be in a few weeks, but I put updates here: https://www.reddit.com/r/AdventurerSimulator/.

ahh looks cool too to bad you dont have the time for making a wildy one then =p

9 hours ago, lolman15 said:

ahh looks cool too to bad you dont have the time for making a wildy one then =p

I'd like to, but my time is too preoccupied to do it for free right now. I had to get rid of all my hobbies for a while to get this MMO done haha.

I've had other people contact me about making one, I would do it for GP/$ and make it private or exclusive, or just raise a pool of cash/GP and I'll release it free for everyone.

I hope you understand why I'm asking, I don't have a job, and my income right now is literally from random things like this...

But, if you don't mind waiting a few months at least, I'm sure I'll be back to make some more hobby scripts.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lolman15 said:

I understand completely, its hard nowadays to earn something if you are a starting scripter =] .

will try it out for sure if you release one !

That's the thing, I jump around too much to keep a scripter rank anywhere haha. I used to write a lot of bots for RSPS's, some of which made me enough to pay rent for a few months. I'm approved for the SDN, just need the time now ?

Thanks! Maybe I'll take a look at fixing this and beg to have it on SDN against the rules so I can publish some more haha

On 3/12/2018 at 3:54 PM, apa said:

The GE Looter

So whatchya got?

We walk around the GE. Find an item that isn't SHIT? click it. Avoids all items under a certain price (specified by you), calculated on the grounditem stack size. When inventory is full it banks and repeats. If it's standing in an odd place around the GE it'll eventually wander back to the centre.

Next to add (if this gets interest):

- AIO Looting - closest bank to closest defined looting area. Brings food if told, walks back to area on death/whatever. 

- muling

- account recreation/tut island (ill probably feel cheap and just do account list).

- multi-action, instead of standing there, you cut the lil trees, or get 99 firemaking (buying the willows). gimme an idea here.

I'm really busy so we'll see if i can find the time.

V5 RELEASED:

• Major refactor to the entire script base. I'm considering building on this and begin an AIO Player script.
  • Walks back to the centre of the GE when its been around the outside for too long. Looks better than standing around.
  • Fixes on spam clicking im not sure are much better, still working out speed vs accuracy methods that look natural.
  • Walks back to the GE if you die somehow (tested with new accounts starting from lumby).
  • PRICE LOOKUP!! 

You can specify the minimum price of a stack/item to pick up from the UI. The bot will run for items, but as it does this, it looks up the price, and adds it to a blacklist of minimum stack size for this item to be worth picking up. If the requirements aren't met next time it sees this item, it doesn't bother with it.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9557f14aba249b9df714663a4b28b9ad.png

• Walks to the item if out of reasonable range.
  • Turns run on once you reach between 4 and 34 run energy (this updates every 1-3 minutes).
  • Walking back to area when out of bounds
  • Shuts down once bank is full.
  • Paint; time run, items collected, total money gained/hourly.

Some nice loots:

From TTJDTWW:

image.png.63217e3f967fab7d7066fc4203117c0a.png

osrs2.PNG.8304f493426200aaa745cb0169fa3466.PNG

osrs1.PNG.f3c4027db3f1b88ea8f10edc4ed04b7d.PNG

This was loot i have made over 1 month of botting 2 accounts at the w1 ge overnight.

One night i looted 70m cash!

I would say I averaged 1m- 4m any given night.

Multiple accounts were banned but if you make a new one they usually last for a week at a time.

Love this script!

image.png.bda7cb25e9fb53d496c6ca1df6133b4a.pngimage.png.154cba1ce914cd33535b5cd598d46239.png

Loot combined:

image.png.b57eeda464543c3d1215889b505608b4.png

More Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

RxrPffl.png

image.png

On 3/13/2018 at 4:24 AM, apa said:

The GE Looter

So whatchya got?

We walk around the GE. Find an item that isn't SHIT? click it. Avoids all items under a certain price (specified by you), calculated on the grounditem stack size. When inventory is full it banks and repeats. If it's standing in an odd place around the GE it'll eventually wander back to the centre.

Next to add (if this gets interest):

- AIO Looting - closest bank to closest defined looting area. Brings food if told, walks back to area on death/whatever. 

- muling

- account recreation/tut island (ill probably feel cheap and just do account list).

- multi-action, instead of standing there, you cut the lil trees, or get 99 firemaking (buying the willows). gimme an idea here.

I'm really busy so we'll see if i can find the time.

V5 RELEASED:

• Major refactor to the entire script base. I'm considering building on this and begin an AIO Player script.
  • Walks back to the centre of the GE when its been around the outside for too long. Looks better than standing around.
  • Fixes on spam clicking im not sure are much better, still working out speed vs accuracy methods that look natural.
  • Walks back to the GE if you die somehow (tested with new accounts starting from lumby).
  • PRICE LOOKUP!! 

You can specify the minimum price of a stack/item to pick up from the UI. The bot will run for items, but as it does this, it looks up the price, and adds it to a blacklist of minimum stack size for this item to be worth picking up. If the requirements aren't met next time it sees this item, it doesn't bother with it.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9557f14aba249b9df714663a4b28b9ad.png

• Walks to the item if out of reasonable range.
  • Turns run on once you reach between 4 and 34 run energy (this updates every 1-3 minutes).
  • Walking back to area when out of bounds
  • Shuts down once bank is full.
  • Paint; time run, items collected, total money gained/hourly.

With Breaks:

image.png.bda7cb25e9fb53d496c6ca1df6133b4a.pngimage.png.154cba1ce914cd33535b5cd598d46239.png

Loot combined:

image.png.b57eeda464543c3d1215889b505608b4.png

More Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

RxrPffl.png

image.png

I have tried it man. it does nothing at all. Just keeps on looking for items. There was a drop party nearby with rune items dropped, it identified one item but did nothing. Would love if you can fix this, i think it would be a small fix. Thanks!

8 hours ago, SamHydePride said:

>Be Me
>Go to friend
>Leave Script running during the time i'm away
>Come Back
>Bot Picked up 3350k GP

By far the most profitable bot i have ever run in realation to Time and effort needed

What did you put in the value input? Did it run on noob account that picked up everything?