GE Looter - First Public Release

apa

Tried this script in world 1, in the first 20 minutes it picked up 3 runite bars. I'm thinking "holy shit, this will actually work" , Then I leave it on for another 12 hours come back to see that it hasn't picked up one other thing xD. Not sure if there was a bug or just by chance it never was able to loot anything. 

2 hours ago, Botislife said:

Tried this script in world 1, in the first 20 minutes it picked up 3 runite bars. I'm thinking "holy shit, this will actually work" , Then I leave it on for another 12 hours come back to see that it hasn't picked up one other thing xD. Not sure if there was a bug or just by chance it never was able to loot anything. 

You earned 36k xD

Honestly... this script got me a bond in two days on F2P. Quality. I probably lucked out because of the holiday drop parties around Easter. But, it seems that the GE has been quite saturated with looters lately, or maybe its just luck.

Anyways, good stuff man! Would love to see this modified to support lower Wilderness/Edge-bank as a f2p looter

27 minutes ago, sh00td00t said:

Honestly... this script got me a bond in two days on F2P. Quality. I probably lucked out because of the holiday drop parties around Easter. But, it seems that the GE has been quite saturated with looters lately, or maybe its just luck.

Anyways, good stuff man! Would love to see this modified to support lower Wilderness/Edge-bank as a f2p looter

Yeah it's a really nice script

On 4/18/2018 at 1:41 PM, TTJDTWW said:

image.png.63217e3f967fab7d7066fc4203117c0a.png

osrs2.PNG.8304f493426200aaa745cb0169fa3466.PNG

osrs1.PNG.f3c4027db3f1b88ea8f10edc4ed04b7d.PNG

This was loot i have made over 1 month of botting 2 accounts at the w1 ge overnight.

One night i looted 70m cash!

I would say I averaged 1m- 4m any given night.

Multiple accounts were banned but if you make a new one they usually last for a week at a time.

Love this script!

Damn dude nice! That is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...