GE Looter - First Public Release

apa

The GE Looter

So whatchya got?

We walk around the GE. Find an item that isn't SHIT? click it. Avoids all items under a certain price (specified by you), calculated on the grounditem stack size. When inventory is full it banks and repeats. If it's standing in an odd place around the GE it'll eventually wander back to the centre.

Next to add (if this gets interest):

- AIO Looting - closest bank to closest defined looting area. Brings food if told, walks back to area on death/whatever. 

- muling

- account recreation/tut island (ill probably feel cheap and just do account list).

- multi-action, instead of standing there, you cut the lil trees, or get 99 firemaking (buying the willows). gimme an idea here.

I'm really busy so we'll see if i can find the time.

V5 RELEASED:

Please consider supporting! Donations will be used to buy bonds/VIP/accounts to move onto p2p scripts and larger projects.

Paypal: apalapa@live.ca

Ethereum: 0x3FBAa4462ab2F1A60b69BB9370432bEe5e768045

.jar Download

Source (Master is Latest Stable): GitHub

• Major refactor to the entire script base. I'm considering building on this and begin an AIO Player script.
  • Walks back to the centre of the GE when its been around the outside for too long. Looks better than standing around.
  • Fixes on spam clicking im not sure are much better, still working out speed vs accuracy methods that look natural.
  • Walks back to the GE if you die somehow (tested with new accounts starting from lumby).
  • PRICE LOOKUP!! 

You can specify the minimum price of a stack/item to pick up from the UI. The bot will run for items, but as it does this, it looks up the price, and adds it to a blacklist of minimum stack size for this item to be worth picking up. If the requirements aren't met next time it sees this item, it doesn't bother with it.

Spoiler

image.png.9557f14aba249b9df714663a4b28b9ad.png

• Walks to the item if out of reasonable range.
  • Turns run on once you reach between 4 and 34 run energy (this updates every 1-3 minutes).
  • Walking back to area when out of bounds
  • Shuts down once bank is full.
  • Paint; time run, items collected, total money gained/hourly.

With Breaks:

image.png.bda7cb25e9fb53d496c6ca1df6133b4a.pngimage.png.154cba1ce914cd33535b5cd598d46239.png

Loot combined:

image.png.b57eeda464543c3d1215889b505608b4.png

More Screenshots

Spoiler

RxrPffl.png

image.png

Edited by apa
  • Like 3

Ran this overnight (about 6 hours) with two accounts. I made ~3.5M across both of them. I got to say, you have helped me restart my bot farm! I didn't really experience any bugs, I watched it for about an hour.

Thank you for this awesome script. :cash: :ditto:

EDIT: I forgot to say, sorry for no pictures. My computer restarted for updates. But among the loot was a gilded kiteshield, and 7.4k noted silver bars. The rest was cash, and rune items.

Edited by Suorin

Thanks everyone! 

1 hour ago, Suorin said:

Ran this overnight (about 6 hours) with two accounts. I made ~3.5M across both of them. I got to say, you have helped me restart my bot farm! I didn't really experience any bugs, I watched it for about an hour.

Thank you for this awesome script. :cash: :ditto:

EDIT: I forgot to say, sorry for no pictures. My computer restarted for updates. But among the loot was a gilded kiteshield, and 7.4k noted silver bars. The rest was cash, and rune items.

Damn, all in f2p? glad I could help :p 

I've noticed that it seems drop parties happen in f2p often. I ran mine through a few parties and got like 30 rune items.

4 hours ago, Shadie said:

when will you release the newer version? :)

I'm still trying to decide how I want to release it, this script could saturate the GE too much if I make it too clean and too free yaknow? I also want to be able to move onto p2p scripts but I don't have the money or accounts to do it yet.

It's also being tested right now, I restructured the whole thing and I'm trying to figure out something the bots can do as they sit around the GE. Since they ignore all junk under a user-defined specified price now, so they barely move. I was thinking cutting the trees around the edge, but its too far from the middle of the GE.

5 hours ago, hariake said:

Great script, running on 4 accs atm, already seeing shit like rune sets and plenty of rune 2h-s/scimmys being picked up :)

Awesome :) drop parties are more consistent than i thought they'd be. I got 20 rune axes one day haha