emails, ips, etc

dabswax

so  obviously, I would think,   if you have 50 accs to the same email, its blatantly obviously fishy. right? (no I didn't do this lol)

but  was also wondering,  if I just open up my browser and log into the account settings, does that log your ip?

debating starting a farm, ive got like 100 accounts ive acquired since 2005, just trying to do things properly :P.

all the accs had unregistered emails, so I made them each separate emails,  wasn't gonna put more than 2-3 on the same ip

any suggestions, tips, advice will be accepted :P

ive logged into some banned accounts and havnt had any of my mule traders banned from chain bans yet 

usually it will flag the ip and search for bot methods and if an account is then logged in under and playing on that ip it is at risk but if not botting the risk should be very low

best for you to have good vps's to have a few mules on aswell

they could do stuff like what you are thinking but they dont cause believe it or not they need bots in the game otherwise supplies would rise and merchers would control the margins instad of them now being force to merch low end ones

i use to merch when oldschool first came out and the profit was godly if you controlled the markets 

@Greengo

not sure if I totally understand what vps's are?   would having a proxy that ONLY the mule logged into not work?  also  that was another question I had was how to properly use a "mule",  obviously if 50 accounts are trading all their stuff to it,  I would think they could chain ban it and the 50 accounts right?

main reason I was asking about the acc settings monitoring is cause ive got over 100 accs I was going to set emails to, didn't know If I needed to proxy my browser or it didn't matter or what would be the best option lol

a vps is a server that has a static ip just like your house 

its best to buy say a 1gb vps which youll be able to play a client of osrs and trade your items you want protected on their instad of leaving them on your home ip

tho your home ip should be safe aslong as you dont bot on the account 

vps is a virtual private server which is basically a cloud server of someones real life server broken down to small bits for resale 

so a piece of the cpu and ram will be yours but is shared but you will have a clean fresh ip all to your self

1 hour ago, dabswax said:

so  obviously, I would think,   if you have 50 accs to the same email, its blatantly obviously fishy. right? (no I didn't do this lol)

but  was also wondering,  if I just open up my browser and log into the account settings, does that log your ip?

debating starting a farm, ive got like 100 accounts ive acquired since 2005, just trying to do things properly :P.

all the accs had unregistered emails, so I made them each separate emails,  wasn't gonna put more than 2-3 on the same ip

any suggestions, tips, advice will be accepted :P

I can sell you proxies if you're interested (:

• Like 1