Question about accounts and proxies

EXP

If your IP address is flagged, all the accounts that were botting or were recently logged in using that IP will be banned. If you create accounts under 1 IP and use different proxies for each to bot. If one of them gets banned, the other won't be related to the first.

It is about the current IP being flagged or not. If so, all accounts using the same IP will be banned and not under creation.

Edited by inababila
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, EXP said:

I was thinking about that too since people who sell fresh level 3's must use the same IP on a few accounts, just making sure. 

Read my post again. It is not about the IP you use to create the accounts. It is about the IP you use to bot.

Example based on a real experiment. I bought 10 tutorial island accounts from a guy which were made under the same IP address '1.0.0.0' and I log in to those 10 accounts to check whether they work or not under my IP '2.0.0.0'. I then log out and just bot in one of them. If it gets caught, all of my accounts will be banned if my IP is flagged. That really happened to me and I lost all of them when I only botted in one. Now his IP is not flagged, it is mine. RuneScape checks for the last IP you used to log in or the one when caught while botting.

Only if my IP was not flagged, I was only going to lose that account and not all of them.

Edited by inababila
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, inababila said:

Read my post again. It is not about the IP you use to create the accounts. It is about the IP you use to bot.

Example based on a real experiment. I bought 10 tutorial island accounts from a guy which were made under the same IP address '1.0.0.0' and I log in to those 10 accounts to check whether they work or not under my IP '2.0.0.0'. I then log out and just bot in one of them. If it gets caught, all of my accounts will be banned if my IP is flagged. That really happened to me and I lost all of them when I only botted in one. Now his IP is not flagged, it is mine. RuneScape checks for the last IP you used to log in or the one when caught while botting.

Only if my IP was not flagged, I was only going to lose that account and not all of them.

Interesting thank you for the insightful information i appreciate it :)   

• Like 1