Vorkath setup tips

boozer

gear setup : 1 super combat. 1 ranging, 1 super restore, 1 anti venom+, 5 karambwan, 1 rune pouch with crumble undead spells.

Void range helm, pegasion boots, archer ring (i), avas, diamond dragon bolts, bgs.

equipped full void melee, fire cape, zerker ring, ruby dragon bolts, primordial boots.

fill inventory with 5 or so karambwan and rest anglerfish.

Run in and spec vorkth with bgs twice, if you miss one tab out (try hit both for your first kill) turn on pray range.

stand in a corner away from vorkath. when you see him spit in the air instantly turn run off, start walking and never stop walking, you can walk back and forth if you want, when you get frozen instantly cast crumble undead. When a big purple fire comes at you be ready to turn your prayer back on

24 minutes ago, nicksep said:

Run in and spec vorkth with bgs twice, if you miss one tab out (try hit both for your first kill)

Definitely don't tab out if you miss one spec lol, and i doubt he has the construction level given his other stats. Also you forgot to mention salve amulet. 

@op - most people here are just gonna give you bad advice cus this community isn't known for pvming, so just hit up a youtube guide such as this one (i'm gonna assume you don't have a dhcb): 

Ignore the construction/fremmy boot/teleing if you miss a spec aspect if you don't have the construction level. Spec ONCE per kill (if you hit 25+). Also another part to ignore is after you've learned how to do it, don't bank after every kill - that method is very outdated. While you're learning you can bank ofc, but once you get it you can do 4-6 kills/trip depending on stats/gear. 

Edited by ForBobo

11 minutes ago, ForBobo said:

Definitely don't tab out if you miss one spec lol, and i doubt he has the construction level given his other stats. Also you forgot to mention salve amulet. 

@op - most people here are just gonna give you bad advice cus this community isn't known for pvming, so just hit up a youtube guide such as this one (i'm gonna assume you don't have a dhcb): 

Ignore the construction/fremmy boot/teleing if you miss a spec aspect if you don't have the construction level. Spec ONCE per kill (if you hit 25+). Also another part to ignore is after you've learned how to do it, don't bank after every kill - that method is very outdated. While you're learning you can bank ofc, but once you get it you can do 4-6 kills/trip depending on stats/gear. 

its been discovered praying range is better than mage by the way, and yeah i forgot salve.

also why you react to my post with "???" i mean who doesn't have 200m of gear nowadays.

Also he can tab out to pool to w330 host, I'm talking about how to learn it not how to efficiently do it