Service Worker

riseofrage

Hey so @smartyis currently doing me regicide quest line and he didnt know what he was getting into once accepting the quest job for 8m 07
and now it is not finished 100% yet after 21h. Told him 21h ago he has 16h to finish it because I wont be home anymore from now on in 30min for next 2 days (in real life seminars). Hes nearly finished like 90% and I dont know how to deal with this now. Its annyoing situation, he isnt on now / not responding in PM's.

What should I do?

On 08/03/2018 at 8:10 PM, riseofrage said:

Hey so @smartyis currently doing me regicide quest line and he didnt know what he was getting into once accepting the quest job for 8m 07
and now it is not finished 100% yet after 21h. Told him 21h ago he has 16h to finish it because I wont be home anymore from now on in 30min for next 2 days (in real life seminars). Hes nearly finished like 90% and I dont know how to deal with this now. Its annyoing situation, he isnt on now / not responding in PM's.

What should I do?

21 hours to complete regicide quest line? It's normally a 2 hour maximum process. What have you hired....

Edited by b0tscape

2 hours ago, smarty said:

Still havent gotten paid and not answering his PM's 

Im not even supposed to pay you, you didnt finish the order within the 16h we did say for this.

I will still pay you, aint home allday.

2 hours ago, b0tscape said:

21 hours to complete regicide quest line? It's normally a 2 hour maximum process. What have you hired....

Ikr. Wasnt fully done after 21hours tho.

12 minutes ago, riseofrage said:

Im not even supposed to pay you, you didnt finish the order within the 16h we did say for this.

I will still pay you, aint home allday.

Ikr. Wasnt fully done after 21hours tho.

If it aint completed by the x amount of time given, hit me up and I'll do the last bit for nothing. That being said you should come to a compromise and agree to pay something if it was a legitimate reason why he had to take longer to finish the quest.

Edited by b0tscape

54 minutes ago, smarty said:

smh dont quote what you dont know because you had nothing to do with the agreement of what we had going on go get ur post count up elsewhere 

OP told us your arrangement and following that also told us how long you took. I was actually on your side if you read towards the end of the thread by telling him you should still be paid for your services (no matter how piss poor they may be)

My quote below for you:

4 hours ago, b0tscape said:

If it aint completed by the x amount of time given, hit me up and I'll do the last bit for nothing. That being said you should come to a compromise and agree to pay something if it was a legitimate reason why he had to take longer to finish the quest.

If that's your attitude and your mentality towards criticism then you should be avoided at all costs. Good luck with any future services.

5 hours ago, b0tscape said:

OP told us your arrangement and following that also told us how long you took. I was actually on your side if you read towards the end of the thread by telling him you should still be paid for your services (no matter how piss poor they may be)

My quote below for you:

If that's your attitude and your mentality towards criticism then you should be avoided at all costs. Good luck with any future services.

lol realize that what he asked me to do was more than just the quest and i got from what i understood done in around 12 hours. waited for him to get online then he told me he also needed regicide done i did the story-line (prequesuts) that make up the quest. i cba arguing. were both in different timezones so i dont mind im still giving the kid a good review just needed to be more specific  

• Mio locked this topic