Dispute Against TehGousch

OSRS Butlers

Dear Mods,

On Tuesday 27th of February user @Tehgousch asked for Price & Time Frame for 95-99 Fishing.

I gave him a 40.7M quote and he accepted it.

I agreed to go first deemed he had more feedback than me.

1. He Never mentioned any Banns Let alone a MAJOR bot busting ban on the account.

I started the Service where;

1. He Was given Screenshots Constantly & Updates through Skype showing my current progress.
  2. The Moment he asks for something, I am able to reply.

Unfortunately the account got banned for Macroing and he is putting the blame on me.

2 minutes ago, Night said:

Why would the account be banned for macroing again unless you botted it?

How can you prove that I botted?

I mean he's got screenshots and updates of me using Osbot / Orion when he requested proof of XP left.

I'll just bann one of my accounts and blame someone for botting on them?

• Like 1

Something to mention here , if admins approve it.

I have recently been seeing that this user is trying to get every service request posted im 100% sure he works alone and majority are levelling. 

His time frames are 1-2 days no human can work that many accounts at once. 

sorry for posting if irreverent :) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TuttiFrutti said:

How can you prove that I botted?

I mean he's got screenshots and updates of me using Osbot / Orion when he requested proof of XP left.

I'll just bann one of my accounts and blame someone for botting on them?

This isn't an isolated incident, we've received several complaints from your actual customers and several other members who have been suspicious of your services.

17 minutes ago, Tehgousch said:

Just adding in, I did not know about the ban since during that time fucker (sorry about language) morova was doing service.

Now he does not know about the ban :D? Who the hell are you kidding here?

1 minute ago, Night said:

This isn't an isolated incident, we've received several complaints from your actual customers and several other members who have been suspicious of your services.

Oh yes?

Suspicious? 

Well as I said, if my Services are 'so suspicious' just let me stop offering services here lol...

However as much as you've got 'Complaints on Suspicious services of mine' I can also get you feedback of happy customers of mine :)

Goes both way no?

1 minute ago, TuttiFrutti said:

Oh yes?

Suspicious? 

Well as I said, if my Services are 'so suspicious' just let me stop offering services here lol...

However as much as you've got 'Complaints on Suspicious services of mine' I can also get you feedback of happy customers of mine :)

Goes both way no?

We are letting you stop offer services, by placing you in TWC. And a few "happy" customers does not cancel out ones who complain about banned accounts :???:

17 minutes ago, TuttiFrutti said:

Oh yes?

Suspicious? 

Goes both way no?

I did not know about the ban since I didn't access the account during the service since I gave morova a link to change password I got the account back by recovering it and when I recovered it it wasn't banned?

Apparently account can get banned by an IP thing? Still unsure about what tutti ment

Screenshot_20180306-182324.jpg

2 hours ago, Night said:

very suspicious, guy wants a deposit so badly and isnt cool with a mod/middleman holding it LUL

Gq66vmO.jpg

never let meknew loolol 

18eMcSg.jpg

8eZFWKM.jpg

then when i just didnt wanna give 35m cause i know hes trying to do something he says this lololol

F5uRAra.jpg

• Night locked this topic