Request to delete please

b0tscape

2 minutes ago, boozer said:

RAT would give access to remotely view screen and watch ur inputs but im unsure as how anyone could pass ur 2fa without access to your phone or gmail account

other than that it could be that they hacked ur email got ur gmail acc u use on your phone or for 2fa and used it to login is only way i can figure itd be 

Nothing was breached. Email account and runescape account were fine. I did set the auth to be trusted for 30 days. Is that the issue (aside from what I must have downloaded)?

3 minutes ago, b0tscape said:

Nothing was breached. Email account and runescape account were fine. I did set the auth to be trusted for 30 days. Is that the issue (aside from what I must have downloaded)?

if you had it authed for 30 days that's only on your pc and anywhere else u logged in and set it at

Only way it would've been possible in that manner would be to take access of your pc with the rat but you can visually see what  is being opened and such as if on teamviewer or any other remote access type of program so if you were playing when it happened im unsure how they managed that

Wasn't my finest moment. I'm still almost positive I ran it through sandboxie first. Fuck it. Things happen.Whilst on that subject tho, what about the 2fa not benig flagged?

Just now, boozer said:

if you had it authed for 30 days that's only on your pc and anywhere else u logged in and set it at

Only way it would've been possible in that manner would be to take access of your pc with the rat but you can visually see what  is being opened and such as if on teamviewer or any other remote access type of program so if you were playing when it happened im unsure how they managed that

I mentioned that my osbuddy got shut down completely. I double checked the process and it was gone. That's the only input I saw myself.

2 minutes ago, b0tscape said:

Wasn't my finest moment. I'm still almost positive I ran it through sandboxie first. Fuck it. Things happen.Whilst on that subject tho, what about the 2fa not benig flagged?

I mentioned that my osbuddy got shut down completely. I double checked the process and it was gone. That's the only input I saw myself.

i understand that but youd visually see another client opening and being logged in and cleaned off of. 

8 minutes ago, b0tscape said:

There wasn't anything like that nope. The only thing I saw was when osbuddy was shut down. That's it.

If your acc was never logged on anywhere else, you checked your email logins to confirm nobody had access to them, nobody had access to your authenticator, and nobody remotely accessed your pc where you were able to see, unless you were away from your pc for a period of time where they could login and do it all while ur away then really don't see how this could even happen

• Like 1