Dispuite against Goldas

FulLinus

13 hours ago, Night said:

@Goldas why are the account passes changed?

acc password changed to secure bank. As i know he go sunday to holiday for week, and i can't wait so long, and i'm working myself on those acc. If he really want to finish acc, why he just don't pm me and ask for passwords?

4 hours ago, Mio said:

Then if you're gonna finish the accounts and not give him a chance to earn his deposit back, refund him it. You have 24 hours to do so.

He don't even ask for password, what are you talking about? :???: I can give give password and he still not going to do stuff and he probubly going to clean bank

7 minutes ago, Mio said:

Okay I'm done playing games. Refund the kid his deposit. You have 5 hours to do so.

pff, you can ban me now, i'm pretty sure everyone who's iq bigger than 60 do same as i. I don't see the point why i shoud pay someone for work that hasn't be done. Now i have sacrifice my real life stuff to do those acc, because i don't want disapoint @NinjadGuy. That kid asked worked, i give him. He left, and i need to clean his shit, so u can ban me or do anything u want he won't get the deposit if he won't do the work.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goldas said:

pff, you can ban me now, i'm pretty sure everyone who's iq bigger than 60 do same as i. I don't see the point why i shoud pay someone for work that hasn't be done. Now i have sacrifice my real life stuff to do those acc, because i don't want disapoint @NinjadGuy. That kid asked worked, i give him. He left, and i need to clean his shit, so u can ban me or do anything u want he won't get the deposit if he won't do the work.

Bye.

@FulLinus If he wants to return he'll have to refund your deposit. Dispute complete.

• Night locked this topic