need troll stronhold/family crest doen asap trust only lowest price wins

winkiemous

1 minute ago, alldaybye said:

You're a waste of time, you just spam post 'need this' 'need that' but never actually follow through. 

Even in this post the guy offered 3.5m and then you reply with '3m' LOL you're not even a troll lol just a spammer 

Tfk most of the time when i need something and the guy wil does quests for me says responce al most of the times i got already one but sometines he wont responce so tfk u stalking about If i ask for a lower price then i can ask that you done?

1 minute ago, Nintendo Switch said:

@Dex check this guys posts. just spams useless shit and never goes through for Post count.

Funny guys i got my own quester if u guys cant handle if he responce faster with a good price not my problem?? 

11 minutes ago, winkiemous said:

Tfk most of the time when i need something and the guy wil does quests for me says responce al most of the times i got already one but sometines he wont responce so tfk u stalking about If i ask for a lower price then i can ask that you done?

Funny guys i got my own quester if u guys cant handle if he responce faster with a good price not my problem?? 

@Nintendo Switch I do not understand a word he just said, wbu? 

15 minutes ago, winkiemous said:

most of the time when i need something and the guy wil does quests for me says responce al most of the times i got already one  

If i ask for a lower price then i can ask that you done?

responce faster with a good price not my problem

:???:

2 minutes ago, Imagine said:

Stop spamming this shit, make one thread and bump

thats hard when the ather guys keap responding shit ;) like this one

27 minutes ago, alldaybye said:

You're a waste of time, you just spam post 'need this' 'need that' but never actually follow through. 

Even in this post the guy offered 3.5m and then you reply with '3m' LOL you're not even a troll lol just a spammer 

like dude hahhahahah