Question

Maria141

1 hour ago, SGTTHC said:

Umm I suppose if they’re on the same IP you could get chain banned. But you can’t get banned just from using the bot client if that answers your question.

Funny thing is that I created a fresh account on a fresh IP and did tutorial island 100% manually with OSbot stealth injection, got banned anyways LOL

1 hour ago, Maxlaxen said:

Funny thing is that I created a fresh account on a fresh IP and did tutorial island 100% manually with OSbot stealth injection, got banned anyways LOL

Did you bot after doing the tutorial manually? Cuz I got over 30 accounts banned under one IP and I still create accounts & bot perfectly fine using osbot client only. Highly doubt this.

3 hours ago, SGTTHC said:

Umm I suppose if they’re on the same IP you could get chain banned. But you can’t get banned just from using the bot client if that answers your question.

18 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Did you bot after doing the tutorial manually? Cuz I got over 30 accounts banned under one IP and I still create accounts & bot perfectly fine using osbot client only. Highly doubt this.

Believe me guys, I was shocked aswell. NO other variable involved.

The fact that you doubt it makes it even more frightening.. x)

Edit: Didn't get the chance to bot on the account since it was banned after tutorial island. (Logged out after I finished Tutorial Island, when I logged back in about 2-3 days later to start botting it was already banned lol)

Edited by Maxlaxen

10 hours ago, Maxlaxen said:

Believe me guys, I was shocked aswell. NO other variable involved.

The fact that you doubt it makes it even more frightening.. x)

Edit: Didn't get the chance to bot on the account since it was banned after tutorial island. (Logged out after I finished Tutorial Island, when I logged back in about 2-3 days later to start botting it was already banned lol)

Home IP or proxy?