I projected 2013-14 Crypto bubble on 2017-18

Butta

2XyTuTZt

I just projected the 2013-14 (blue candles) bubble on what we have now. What a coincidence that it called the 6k bottom and 20k top.

whx6pxmF
To get a better timeframe for the next "top" ~12k which is around april/may.

YnjABPgO 

One could argue that the small pump is the pump now.... this is how it looks like then. Both ways show a top around 12-13k.

Excited to see what happens. Take profits :) Old bubbles don't lie.

Edited by Butta
  • Like 2

funny to see backseaters like you with 0 invested in BTC trying to what you call "predict" markets.

This is BTC, this shit isn't predicted, this shit is decided by what the bulls feel like, BTC is a trash coin and has an artificially inflated price due to clueless people blindly invested in BTC as it's the coin of the decade since it was the first major one.

I have 100k$+ invested in cryptos, curious what do you have invested / made (probably lost) from cryptos?

Edit : your logic doesn't make sense, you seem to think if something happens once in a market it's gonna happen again? So going by that logic after the 2014 it went up manyfolds so you have to invest more not cash out then?

Edited by nicksep
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, nicksep said:

funny to see backseaters like you with 0 invested in BTC trying to what you call "predict" markets.

This is BTC, this shit isn't predicted, this shit is decided by what the bulls feel like, BTC is a trash coin and has an artificially inflated price due to clueless people blindly invested in BTC as it's the coin of the decade since it was the first major one.

I have 100k$+ invested in cryptos, curious what do you have invested / made (probably lost) from cryptos?

Edit : your logic doesn't make sense, you seem to think if something happens once in a market it's gonna happen again? So going by that logic after the 2014 it went up manyfolds so you have to invest more not cash out then?

He's been posting about cryptos for like 2 years, what do you mean backseater? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

He's been posting about cryptos for like 2 years, what do you mean backseater? 

when BTC was under 2,500$ he was saying cash out, I never saw him mention cash out when it was between 12-20k$. If you took advice from this kid you'd be in debt. Constantly saying BUY BUY BUY and then saying sell when it's clearly fucking wrong time to sell. Having virtual currency doesn't mean you made shit, can become worthless tomorrow.

The way he talks about "doubling money if you trusted me" makes me laugh, imagine investing all your money in a single coin (stock) 

another funny thread : 

don't understand why he believes gold will drop to 1 cent when he's saying to invest to crypto

Edited by nicksep

20 minutes ago, nicksep said:

check my previous threads :)
yes 0 btc, mainly ETH. Not sure if i can link off-site stuff but here is a screenshot of my thread:

Pi2Cwhv.png

side note: don't be so butthurt because other's did better than you, I am trying to help people.

Just now, Butta said:

check my previous threads :)
yes 0 btc, mainly ETH. Not sure if i can link off-site stuff but here is a screenshot of my thread:

Pi2Cwhv.png

side note: don't be so butthurt because other's did better than you, I am trying to help people.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/CgM2q5Fs-Next-leg-up-for-ETH-1000-Target/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/1LiS1GVc-Possible-XRPUSD-breakout/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ICXBTC/ouZ1rb51-ICX-BTC-possible-correction-incoming/

All your threads, would've lost money in all of them, sad how deluded and retarded you are

If you listen to this kid enjoy being bankrupt in a few weeks, but I doubt anyone with money in their account would take advice from a random kid on a runescape botting site with previous fuck ups.

Refuses to even provide his portfolio considering he doesn't have one + the fact even if he invested he ended up losing money : https://pastebin.com/QzYARDyP and now doesn't reply back, quite funny

4 minutes ago, nicksep said:

If you listen to this kid enjoy being bankrupt in a few weeks, but I doubt anyone with money in their account would take advice from a random kid on a runescape botting site with previous fuck ups.

Refuses to even provide his portfolio considering he doesn't have one + the fact even if he invested he ended up losing money : https://pastebin.com/QzYARDyP and now doesn't reply back, quite funny

Why are you so angry? 

• Like 2