PC and monitor

Maldesto

• Administrator

I need a pc and monitor budget

$1200.00 for pc

300$ monitor

I'm forcing myself to pc game instead of console. I don't need a mouse or keyboard, only tower and monitor.

Prebuilt only please. 

Games I will be playing  as of today 

Pubg, fortnite, the division, call of duty, mostly shooters. Pls help

https://www.amazon.com/GR8-II-6GT024Z-Desktop-i7-7700-GeForce/dp/B075LD98X7/?pldnSite=1&th=1 

@Mio Found this one 

14 minutes ago, ZappsteR said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/zappster/saved/#view=nJNVYJ

Comes in at $1292.70.

Opted for a i7-8700 instead of a i7-8700k because there's little to no need to overclock. Plus it's $40 cheaper.

Runs a gtx1050 but you're talking an extra $140 for a 1060. 4gb GPU will be fine for those games anyway.

The watercooler is optional, stock cooler should be good enough but with the h100i v2 you'll get longer life on your CPU. Plus your PC will be practicaly silent. If the $1200 budget is final, I'd suggest stripping out that watercooler. Price without it is $1,190 ish....

I added the case in there but if you already have one, you're saving yourself $67

he said he doesnt want to build it himself.

I'd go with this one here : https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/AMD-Ryzen-7-Configurator

change graphics card : rx570 => rx580 4gb +0$

power supply : 350w => 600 Watt - Standard 80 PLUS Bronze +0$

Operating system remove it -60$

add optical drive if you want +14$

remove keyboard and mouse -8$

theres a mehcanical keyboard on offer for 5$ from them, i would take that aswell as the free mousepad and headset for 5$ and bluetooth adapter cause why not +10$

add a 120gb SSD in the hard drive option +46$

1171$ for the PC (1185$ with an optical drive)

download windows off a torent and put it on your USB, you can buy a legit copy if you want which would cost around 20$, total here is 1200$ 

I would say take the 1440p for 370$, but the 1080p 24inch does fine aswell and 220$ is a really nice price : https://www.amazon.com/GN24C-Monitor-Bezel-less-Samsung-Speakers-Full/dp/B078P2XN9M/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1519992308&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=asus+144hz&psc=1

total is under 1450$ if you go for the 1080p 24inch, otherwise 1550$ for the 27inch 1440p

Note ibuypower have an option to get crossfire (aka an extra identical GPU for 313$) which is a good price and you can prob resell it for 350$. I'd also suggest you do some ethereum mining regardless of if you buy 1 or 2 GPU's. Will bring in around 1.5$ profit a day maybe more depending on electricity costs. So two cards would be over 3$ a day.

Edited by nicksep

20 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

That PC looks fine, I'm not really in the market of prebuilt PC's so I don't know the current prices. For a monitor, I really recommend getting the Samsung C24FG70 or C27FG70 if you want a bigger one. I've had it for a while, the panel is great and it's also 144 Hz.

super rape especially now considering the GPU shortage and manufacturers attempting to limit buy limit per client / face / address. Also they were always huge upmark, he can prob save 300$+ building a 1200$ value one himself

• Administrator
1 hour ago, The Undefeated said:

That PC looks fine, I'm not really in the market of prebuilt PC's so I don't know the current prices. For a monitor, I really recommend getting the Samsung C24FG70 or C27FG70 if you want a bigger one. I've had it for a while, the panel is great and it's also 144 Hz.

Are curved monitors good for gaming, I've never used one