Looking for Info on Residential Proxies

Dab in a Lab

How do I go about finding some? Is it possible to have Rotating Residential Proxies? How much would they cost, either as a one time fee or monthly?

I found this site; how would I know they actually provide Residential ones? And are there any cheaper ones in smaller quantities? I don't need 25 

https://microleaves.com/order?

When searching for Residential Proxy sale sites, a few show up, but don't really state that they're actually residential.

I also found this site, but it seems really pricey for proxies and I don't understand the GB usage for a proxy

https://luminati.io/?affiliate=ref_577a66793f1a9eb91812f8e4

Edited by Dab in a Lab

20 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

Would you mind sharing where you get them from? I must be reading that luminati site wrong, but it looks like they’re trying to charge 500 bucks? And are yours rotating?

microleaves is good. But It's $125/month however you can select the countries for each one and they have quite a lot of IPs. Personally unless you actually need a lot yourself I wouldn't recommend doing it due to the costs involved (don't forget computing power costs)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

Would you mind sharing where you get them from? I must be reading that luminati site wrong, but it looks like they’re trying to charge 500 bucks? And are yours rotating?

localproxies and yeah

$25 package for 5 proxies. 
mine rotates every 20 minutes so enough time to make tut accounts 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...