Main account banned

killerownsu

Whenever i get a ban that hurts i make two new accounts. I make them twins and start botting in f2p. Since u want a main id say try and bot 30/30/30 on both then do most of the f2p quests. If u dont get a ban on either account then get members and start doing quests etc getting the atk str def prayer xp rewards and ur stats up. If u get them both to 60/60/60 start botting one in nmz and get some skills quests out of the way on the other and have them on rotation not botting crazy or anything as there both still newer accounts. if u get one to 70/70/70 u can sell it as a starter main or w/e and use the gold made to buy services on ur new main account as u should do some things legit or u risk a 2day or perm ban on the account. just always use trusted services

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scriptersteve said:

don't bot on a main?

Quit go outside, move on from pixels on a screen?

thats a possibility, might just go back grinding on league lmao

3 minutes ago, daamurda said:

Whenever i get a ban that hurts i make two new accounts. I make them twins and start botting in f2p. Since u want a main id say try and bot 30/30/30 on both then do most of the f2p quests. If u dont get a ban on either account then get members and start doing quests etc getting the atk str def prayer xp rewards and ur stats up. If u get them both to 60/60/60 start botting one in nmz and get some skills quests out of the way on the other and have them on rotation not botting crazy or anything as there both still newer accounts. if u get one to 70/70/70 u can sell it as a starter main or w/e and use the gold made to buy services on ur new main account as u should do some things legit or u risk a 2day or perm ban on the account. just always use trusted services

Interesting brain process, i got a 40 att 80 str account but like idk wha tto do lmao

4 minutes ago, killerownsu said:

Wait so, how do you not get banned? lol Or u just dont care if u do get banned :o

for the most part idc if i get banned. I just make gmauler accs and get them to pk ready then when i get bored i bot skills till i get 99s or banned. I mostly just pk or clan if the acc is decent and i stop botting it for a little

4 minutes ago, scriptersteve said:

just use your 40 atk 80 str and f2p pk, and leave it at that and play league and other games.

If your botting rs on a main, what's the 'fun' in playing it at all? bot for gp or for alts, or play a more fun game

Yea noted! If i were to make a skiller for botting purposes, its recommended to use a proxy?  Since i got banend on this ip