One Sketchy Guy's Wheat Harvester

payton9812

Took me a day to write it, no experience in java script.

It gathers wheat, opens the gate, and puts the wheat into the bank for another account to sell.

Update 1: Updated the script, bank bug fixed. No longer spam clicks when collecting wheat.

Update 2: Tweaked bank depositing. Fixed stops collecting wheat after a while, and tweaked collection speed.

*********** This Program is no longer available as a free demo. **************************

If you wish to purchase this for a measly 1mil, you can just contact me and I'll hook you up.

If you have any issues, I'm very active in debugging and fixing your issues.

The 1mil price tag will pay for itself in no time.

If you like easy scripts that don't need you to do any leveling, use one sketchy guy's wheat gatherer.

Edited by payton9812
No longer a free product***
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Erradicated said:

I test it for several hours and it has several errors, for example: only that it can be executed in varrock. But there is a peculiar error that happens every so often, once the bot goes to the bank it stays there, until you restart the script and can go back to work.

Every 10-20 minutes

On 3/2/2018 at 3:14 AM, Erradicated said:

I test it for several hours and it has several errors, for example: only that it can be executed in varrock. But there is a peculiar error that happens every so often, once the bot goes to the bank it stays there, until you restart the script and can go back to work.

Fixed this with the latest update. Check out the download now, it's much cleaner.

3 hours ago, payton9812 said:

Se arregló esto con la última actualización. Mira la descarga ahora, es mucho más limpio.

I was testing for about an hour. Well, first I have to say that it does not work in "lowcpu" mode, it crashes a lot and, sometimes, it can not even open the bank. In normal mode, the script is often idly stopped at the top of the wheat until it is rebooted into a script. That in the previous version did not happen.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 2:47 AM, Erradicated said:

I was testing for about an hour. Well, first I have to say that it does not work in "lowcpu" mode, it crashes a lot and, sometimes, it can not even open the bank. In normal mode, the script is often idly stopped at the top of the wheat until it is rebooted into a script. That in the previous version did not happen.

Alright I think I've got it.

Thank you for trying this script.

Please continue your support.

Edited by payton9812
  • Like 1