Detection Rate?

Fabian_OS

So a while ago I wrote a couple of private scripts for someone, but all of them had extraordinarily high banrates (verging on 100%). I'd added basic antiban features - such as moving the mouse off screen, rotating the camera occasionally, tab switching, but despite this the high banrates continued.

The one thing that both the scripts had in common was their heavy use of WidgetDestination and the RS2Widget.interact(String) method. I was under the impression that OSBot handled human-like mouse movement and clicking, but is this not the case?

If it is, does anyone have an idea what might have caused the high banrates?

6 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Botting like a mongrel is what you get for high ban rates.

I think you meant that the other way round?

6 minutes ago, H0rn said:

antiban isn't a thing

I was actually just reading another persons thread on the same topic and this came up; what I don't understand, though, is how people bot skills up to 99 without getting banned? Or is getting banned a definite thing?

12 minutes ago, duck daffy said:

Botting in osrs will mean you get caught there isss no way you wont get caught you just have to be smart and dont bot mains

Hmm, the guy wasn't botting his mains, but is there really a 100% banrate for botting?

5 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Botting only on one account at one time will decrease the ban-rate.  Previously been botting several, with VPN .. Now I only bot on one and the ban never happened for months lol.

One account per device? What does your script do?

Edited by Fabian_OS

1 minute ago, Fabian_OS said:

I think you meant that the other way round?

I was actually just reading another persons thread on the same topic and this came up; what I don't understand, though, is how people bot skills up to 99 without getting banned? Or is getting banned a definite thing?

Hmm, the guy wasn't botting his mains, but is there really a 100% banrate for botting?

Do not listen to morons that tell you they bot 11 hours a day for a week, it simply doesnt happen.

You can get 99's over time, just don't bot the same skill for a whole week and expect to not get banned.